Question 4 u major fans!

my brother messes up with paper. i can't read anything he's written because of it!
Corinne is in Hong Kong for the next couple of weeks, i guess we'll find out about the hamster then! ;)

Yay!! I'm a lefty, too. I can use the scissors with my right hand, though, (I claim that as one of my talents) so I can see how MV can play golf right handed.

Left handed people are thought to be more artistic, and good in sports. So okay, we may not do too well with academics, but we can be good artists and athletes. I'd like to see one of MV's paintings. Doesn't it say somewhere that he paints?

Victor Garber and Ron Rifkin are also both left-handed. Alias is a secret left-handed society. Lefties rule this show. I love MV, and I love Alias.

boyscout11 said:
  I'd like to see one of MV's paintings.  Doesn't it say somewhere that he paints?

[post="946397"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HE PAINTS????? OMGOMG!!!!! I did NOT know that!!!! that makes him (if possible) even hotter!!!!!!!! :woot:

My father was pretty much ambidextrous. He started out writing with his left, though, but they made him change over to his right (they did that then). My own left hand is pretty stupid, though . . . sigh . . . I always wanted to be more ambi. I thought it was sort of handy that Jack's left-handed--that way he can easily shoot out the window while driving (remember "Truth Be Told"?). ;)

fridolina said:
HE PAINTS????? OMGOMG!!!!! I did NOT know that!!!! that makes him (if possible) even hotter!!!!!!!! :woot:
[post="951041"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OK, I don't have actual proof of this, but I just read somewhere that he paints, and it sounded believable, with him being a lefty and that I think he's said he told his father that he wanted to move to Los Angeles so he could study art. Anyway, last year, during the Primetime Preview Weekend at Disney during the Q & A with the fans, some girl told Jennifer Garner that she purchased the drawing that JG did for some kind of Multiple Sclerosis Fund raising project. Jen replied that a "friend" acutally helped her do that because she wasn't that artistic and that "he" was the one who added her face to the drawing because she wouldn't necessarily include her face in her drawing. I assumed the "friend" was Michael because she kind of looked at MV when she was saying this. OK, maybe I read too much into everything, but in my fantasy, MV is a great artist.

boyscout11 said:
OK, I don't have actual proof of this, but I just read somewhere that he paints, and it sounded believable, with him being a lefty and that I think he's said he told his father that he wanted to move to Los Angeles so he could study art.  Anyway, last year, during the Primetime Preview Weekend at Disney during the Q & A with the fans, some girl told Jennifer Garner that she purchased the drawing that JG did for some kind of Multiple Sclerosis Fund raising project.  Jen replied that a "friend" acutally helped her do that because she wasn't that artistic and that "he" was the one who added her face to the drawing because she wouldn't necessarily include her face in her drawing.  I assumed the "friend" was Michael because she kind of looked at MV when she was saying this.  OK, maybe I read too much into everything, but in my fantasy, MV is a great artist.
[post="951113"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha :D now he is in my mind too!!!! oooh how i would love to have one of his paintings.. :rolleyes: i want to see that show too!! i want to see her giving him "that look" that made you assume that he was the one who helped her.. ;)

Yeah Vaughn is definitely left-handed, but also Jack is left-handed also. Vaughn seems to be alot like a younger version of Jack through the past few seasons.

Back