Season 3 Question about "Chosen One" and "Passenger"

cgpooh1

Cadet
In the hospital bed tonight, Vaughn said
"The passenger and the chosen one will battle.  Neither will survive". 
Who told him this? Brill in the elevator?
Did we know it before he said it tonight?

I thought that was kind of odd as well. I was thinking "when did this conversation tke place? Did I blink and or go deaf for a moment?"

We found out about the chosen one in 'The Telling' episode when Irina told Sydney on the rooftop that she was chosen. I think they cut it out to keep the fans guessing on what was said between them about the Chosen One and the Passenger.

In the episode the Telling we learn Syd is the chosen one. I can't believe Vaughn's father was a follower of rambaldi. I wonder if he knew Syd was the chosen one

I totally thought the same thing to. I don't recall Brill saying anything about the location of Nadia or the fact that there was a second prophecy. I knew that there was going to be a second prophecy coming, but Vaughn sure as hell shouldn't have... unless I missed a few seconds of conversation somewhere.

the only expanation is that brill told vaughn in the elevator... or.... if vaughn read it in his father's journal while hospitilized.

but either way, how would brill or bill vaughn know about the passenger without 'the telling'?

I dunno, I found the ep somewhat disappointing myself. I too, caught the various fubars mentioned above which left me with the same questions. Brill did not say a word of her whereabouts which means Vaughn should not have known. I can only surmise it to be a last minute addition to the script to keep MV's profile up. Another fubar would be Sloane turning on Nadia so suddenly and soon after we invested so much emotion into his character. I understand the Rambaldi association and the importance of her to it and the prophecy, but I still think it was rushed. I would have preferred that be drawn out for at least one more ep. They could have had the Covenant grab her instead and begin the experiment, after which Sloane gets involved and decides to finish it himself or something along those lines. This would have saved our emotional investment in Arvin Sloane. Another fubar is Lauren's exposure. She just found out last week that she was being played. I think it would have been more interesting to play that out and see her response. I also think they could have gotten more mileage out of it. On the positive side of things, I would like to announce my pending engagement to Mia Maestro! (Pending her acceptance of course). OMG she is soooo beautiful! :love:

I think Vaughn found out from Brill because we didnt see the whole conversation, Brill obviously knows what happened, he also may have been a rimbaldi follower, but woah i wasnt expecting Bill to be a rimbaldi follower!

yeah i'm very confused
and i think at this point - only jj knows whats going on...
the rest of us will just have to wait and see (sadly) ^_^

Obviously we missed some of this conversation, although they shot it as though we did not.
;) ✌️

^^^ hahaah I don't think Vaughn made it up...but then again anyhting can happpen....it's Alias!!

I was blown away about what Vaughn said about neither the passenger nor the chosen one survivng the battle....:blink: OH MY GOD......im thoroughly confused at this point...........

this is too weird -

ok this is speculation based on a couple of spoilers (??) i have seen - dont read if ur unspoiled

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->
i am not believing we only saw half the talk - what i mean is its equally possible somebody else told vaughn that stuff - LARK!!!  - when they were meant to be carrying out the inferno protocol they could have done something to him to keep Sydney away from the passanger - cos lets face it - lauren and sark knows sydney always listens to vaughn!!!!   and all this stuff flying around about vaughn being brainwashed - maybe this is the brainwashing - maybe LArk are using him to keep syd from her sis.  just a thought - i dont even know if the brainwashing rumours are true but it made we wonder. and even worse - what if vaughn has been brainwashed to keep syd from her sis and the big fight is Vaughn versus Syd - thats what i am worried baout - that she is gonna have to kick his ass, not her sisters - she said onTV the fight was with someone you guys know - and that was b4 this episode aired so it cant be her sister!!! anyway - i am tryig to avoid the spoier forum so i dont get any more spoiled but this whole thing is weighing on my mind and i needed to get it out!!!!!!!!!!  -_-  <!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

if you reply to the spoiler bit make sure you use spoiler tags please!!!! there are people who dont want to read spoilers or speculation based on them. :smiley:

Okay I'm confused. I thought we had decided that Irina was the Chosen One. Ya know the whole Syd going to that mountain and the prophsey about the Chosen One not being able to see the mountain thing. Maybe I'm wrong but I distinctly remember that epy.

And I am confused about the Passanger. Is she able to get in touch with Rambaldi and bring him back to life or was I just not paying attention? I mean if the covenant knew about the Passenger than why try to create a new rambaldi kid

Either way I'm really confused :angelic:

yah i was all confused too...brill didnt tell vaughn anything really, and vaughn made it seem like he knew where nadia was, and everything about the prophecies.

We didn't see the whole convo. in the elevator. I think that can safely be assumed since Vaughn told Syd he met with someone that day, who told him this, didn't he?

And to discuss what Jems said in spoiler tags:

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Yeah, if the big fight was S/V, that would explain the rumors that there will be another, "Is Vaughn dead?" cliffhanger, like in Season one. But what about the spoilers that they're a couple by the end of the season? Yet the Kristin spoilers have Vaughn acting really weird, which would go more with your brainwashing theory. So confused about these spoilers that contradict themselves. <!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

I have a question and I might just be slow, but Irina wasn't truely bad, she joined forces with the bad guys to find Nadia, and that's what she meant by truth takes time? Just a thought that kinda hit me.

Yeah, who knows what's up w/ Irina now, since we know she has a daughter. I mean, all along, she knew about this. There is so much to question and try to remember, I can't even think about this anymore...the passenger, the chosen one, the Covenant, SD-6, Nadia, Irina, Jack, Vaughn's father, Brill, Katya....TOO MUCH!!!

Anyways, about Vaughn, I think that Brill must have said more while they switched the scene back to Jack and Sydney. I didn't likehow they did that though. It seems to me they had trouble w/ editing in this episode. I think they tried to fit too much in.

Back