question about iTunes

Bubbles

Those piercing baby blues
:hi:

When you play a song in iTunes (I think I have iTunes 4.7 :confused: I think...) at the top, it has a little bar thing that shows how much time of the song has elapsed...

So if you've listened to a song for 3 minutes and 44 seconds, the numbers will got 3:44 then 3:45 etc.

But suddenly (and I honestly have NO idea how this happened :Ponder: ) the numbers are the other way around... instead of showing how much time has has gone by, it shows how much time is left :blink:

Anyone know how to change this? It's not drastic or anything, I'm just curious as to what the frickle happened...

Thanks!

luv juju :harp:

:P it's kinda like clicking the bottom where it says so many days, min, sec...I did that once.

I actually have a ? about itunes as well,
ok, so if I delete songs from itunes (b/c of comp space) it will delete them from my ipod when I plug it in to update. anyone know how to avoid this?

Brittany said:
:P it's kinda like clicking the bottom where it says so many days, min, sec...I did that once. 

I actually have a ? about itunes as well,
ok, so if I delete songs from itunes (b/c of comp space) it will delete them from my ipod when I plug it in to update.  anyone know how to avoid this?
[post="1388021"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I recommend keeping all of your songs on your computer, in case your iPod dies.

But you can change this setting in Edit --> Preferences

Then click the iPod tab

There should be an option about auto-syncing (when your iPod is connected).

yeah I have most on there but I still have hundreds of actual cd's that need to be ripped into itunes and it's eventually just going to eat up my space i think....thanks charlie! will do that...

Back