question for all you girls...

okay...i am a guy who can admit, i like chick flicks. dont laugh please... :confused: shakespeare in love, being my favorite. is this a turn off that a guy enjoys chick flicks? does it make guys look weaker? or, is it a turn on, that a guy enjoys something almost as much as you? help much appreciated.. :D

no its not a turn-off at all! i mean if you started crying then yes it is(sorry if you do!) but i think its a turn-on because then we know that you wont make fun of us! adn that you have a sensitive side that makes us feel like we are more protected and safe knowing that you have an emotional side. make sense?lol

I dont think its a bad thing, i mean at least u dont have 2 go and watch macho films with loads of violence! I mean their ok some of the time but chick flicks are cool 2, and i think shakespeare in love is great 2!
Nothing wrong with being in touch with ya feminine side! Keep watching the chick flicks i say! (y) :D

Victoria King said:
no its not a turn-off at all! i mean if you started crying then yes it is(sorry if you do!) but i think its a turn-on because then we know that you wont make fun of us! adn that you have a sensitive side that makes us feel like we are more protected and safe knowing that you have an emotional side. make sense?lol
yes, and then you can sunggle up and watch a chick flick with your gilrfriend, and then you're both happy, unlike some guys I know, who would just rolls their eyes through the whole thing! ^_^

it's not a turn-off at all. i actually know a bunch of guys who love chick flicks and they're just the coolest guys ever.

i would think that liking chick flicks would actually be a turn-on since it shows that you're not some neanderthal who just loves to watch things blow up all the time. you're well-rounded (movie-wise, that is). :smiley:

LOL. I personally wouldn't care what kind of movies you liked. Actually, I don't even like chick flicks that much, but if I did, I'd probably just use it as an excuse to drag you to them, since you like em. Although now we're going to have to change the name. I would think that most girls would like it, not having their boyfriend complain about seeing a chick flick. Consider yourself a lucky guy.

Victoria King said:
lol...no, no crying. i just get into em.

No no, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at ME! because I'm a girl and I don't like them! Don't worry, I think it's cool there's an actual guy out there who will admit it!

AgentNicBristow said:
dont laugh please... :confused:
:blush: :smiley: ^_^ Thats so neat! Why would girls laugh! They find that a good quality! My friend always goes in the other room when I watch movies. I am not into The stereo type "chick flixs" AND WHAT MAKED THEM CHICK FLICKS! :angry: I mean its now proof they can me male flixs now! :smiley: :rolleyes: :D Anyway........ I dont know.. so jo I laugh at myself too.

I feel bad but I started to laugh when Jack died in titanic. But that was after I watched it two times. The first time I was eating pop corn and was too busy to cry I felt bad for him though and well yea I cried a little. :confused: (a lot) but hey! That was once :smiley: LMAO!!!!!!! :smiley: hehehe

Know I forgot what the question was??? :thinking: :smiley: :smiley:

I LOVE NOTTING HILL!! It's one of my faves!! :D

And no, defintely NOT a turn off. I would love to cuddle up with a guy on the couch and watch a chick flick. Unfortunately, all the guys around here seem to go for the scary movies.

Back