Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

question for all you girls...

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by AgentNicBristow, Mar 30, 2003.

1. AgentNicBristow

AgentNicBristow Rocket Ranger

okay...i am a guy who can admit, i like chick flicks. dont laugh please... :confused: shakespeare in love, being my favorite. is this a turn off that a guy enjoys chick flicks? does it make guys look weaker? or, is it a turn on, that a guy enjoys something almost as much as you? help much appreciated.. :D

2. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

no its not a turn-off at all! i mean if you started crying then yes it is(sorry if you do!) but i think its a turn-on because then we know that you wont make fun of us! adn that you have a sensitive side that makes us feel like we are more protected and safe knowing that you have an emotional side. make sense?lol

3. Espionage

Espionage Rocket Ranger

I dont think its a bad thing, i mean at least u dont have 2 go and watch macho films with loads of violence! I mean their ok some of the time but chick flicks are cool 2, and i think shakespeare in love is great 2!
    Nothing wrong with being in touch with ya feminine side! Keep watching the chick flicks i say! (y) :D

4. a.k.a.Kate_Jones

a.k.a.Kate_Jones Rocket Ranger

yes, and then you can sunggle up and watch a chick flick with your gilrfriend, and then you're both happy, unlike some guys I know, who would just rolls their eyes through the whole thing! ^_^

5. crazy spinster

crazy spinster Rocket Ranger

california. bay area or socal, depending.
    it's not a turn-off at all. i actually know a bunch of guys who love chick flicks and they're just the coolest guys ever.

i would think that liking chick flicks would actually be a turn-on since it shows that you're not some neanderthal who just loves to watch things blow up all the time. you're well-rounded (movie-wise, that is). :)

6. aliaschick4mv

aliaschick4mv Rocket Ranger

LOL. I personally wouldn't care what kind of movies you liked. Actually, I don't even like chick flicks that much, but if I did, I'd probably just use it as an excuse to drag you to them, since you like em. Although now we're going to have to change the name. I would think that most girls would like it, not having their boyfriend complain about seeing a chick flick. Consider yourself a lucky guy.

7. AgentNicBristow

lol...no, no crying. i just get into em.

8. AgentNicBristow

it seems like a mixed reaction... :confused:

9. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

LMAO!!! I've never met a guy who likes chick flicks...heh heh...sorry, I find it a bit funny, no offense, it's just that I don't like them... :rolleyes:

10. AgentNicBristow

;)

11. aliasjgfanaticmv

No no, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at ME! because I'm a girl and I don't like them! Don't worry, I think it's cool there's an actual guy out there who will admit it!

12. AgentNicBristow

what i mean is...im not dying to go see the next chick flick, i just enjoy em w/e i come across one. :D

13. aliasjgfanaticmv

I thought that was what you meant, and I'm still laughing at myself...I've only seen one chick flick in my entire life, LMAO!!!!

14. AgentNicBristow

maybe you just saw a bad one...there alot of good ones out there, youll find one you llike. :D

15. aliasjgfanaticmv

Actually, it was Charlie's angels, LMAO!!!! I only saw it because my sister dragged me there...

16. Sunfire_77

Sunfire_77 Rocket Ranger

:shamefullyembarrased: :) ^_^ Thats so neat! Why would girls laugh! They find that a good quality! My friend always goes in the other room when I watch movies. I am not into The stereo type "chick flixs" AND WHAT MAKED THEM CHICK FLICKS! :mad: I mean its now proof they can me male flixs now! :) :rolleyes: :D Anyway........ I dont know.. so jo I laugh at myself too.

I feel bad but I started to laugh when Jack died in titanic. But that was after I watched it two times. The first time I was eating pop corn and was too busy to cry I felt bad for him though and well yea I cried a little. :confused: (a lot) but hey! That was once :) LMAO!!!!!!! :) hehehe

Know I forgot what the question was??? :unsure: :) :)

17. SydneyBristow201717

SydneyBristow201717 Rocket Ranger

Evn though i'm a tomboy, i love chick flicks! i really like Legally Blonde!

18. Sunfire_77

Sunfire_77 Rocket Ranger

ME TOO! I loved that movie! hehehe :) Has anyone seen notting hill?

19. SydneyBristow201717

SydneyBristow201717 Rocket Ranger

I have! I liked it! I sobbed during Titantic! DON"T LAUGH! I'm very, EMOTIONAL!!!!!!!

20. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

I LOVE NOTTING HILL!! It's one of my faves!! :D

And no, defintely NOT a turn off. I would love to cuddle up with a guy on the couch and watch a chick flick. Unfortunately, all the guys around here seem to go for the scary movies.