Question time!

Nix

Ensign
Ok, so being new really, I don't know you.... so here is the thing.... I'll ask a question and anyone can answer it, but, they must ask another question for the next person that stumbles into the thread to answer etc etc

SO... What is your most favourite dinner?

If it's already been done then just bin the thread lol

At the moment my favorite current is fried Italian sweet sausage with sauteed onions & zucchini, either by itself or in a hoagie roll. My answer is subject to change though as a good meal is my one true vice in life.

What is the first car that you really wanted... not owned, but wanted?

Hmm...I have many (my wife is a awesome cook) but I would say Steak (London broil), with Baked Potatoe fully loaded (sour cream, cheese, chives), and Brussel sports ( and vegetable is good really) with a garden salad smothered in Blue Cheese dressing.

@Kevin 54 corvette

QUESTION: What is your most loved desert?

Its a tossup between New England Ham Boiled Dinner or Scallop Potatoes with Boneless Pork Chops in it.

Pontiac LeMans GTO Hardtop Coupe 1972
upload_2017-10-6_14-26-10.jpeg

What is your most loved desert?
I make very creative desserts all of them custom without specific names.
I do love Baklava, Ice Cream Cakes and Hot Apple Pie.
I keep a serious supply of dessert making supplies on hand.
I make one with homemade sweet biscuits, peanut butter, all-fruit, and fresh berries topped with whipped cream (not cool whip) with sprinkles and berry, chocolate and butterscotch syrup drizzled over it. Sometimes I add a scoop of ice cream.

QUESTION: Which genre of movies do you like best?

Genere of movies, Sci-fi and comedy, but I also like old biker films, and race car films, Ez rider, Hells angels on wheels, Le mons the movie, and grand prix. Food? Pot pies, Itilian food, Tex Mex, Chinese, Subway, yum yum, dream car of all time? Ferrari 288gto
ferrari-288-gto-c711714112016212028_6.jpg
It makes any car it parks by look like dung! lol! Magnum pi's car on steroids!

Where do the Celtics come from origionally?
Many people still refer to Irish, Scottish, and Welsh as Celtic culture. The assumption has been that they were Celts who migrated from central Europe around 500BCE. Keltoi was the name given by the Ancient Greeks to a 'barbaric' (in their eyes) people who lived to the north of them in central Europe. - Blood of the Irish: What DNA Tells Us About the Ancestry of People in Ireland

4736069_f520.jpg

Continental Celts are the Celtic-speaking people of mainland Europe and Insular Celts are the Celtic-speaking peoples of the British and Irish islands and their descendants. The Celts of Brittany derive their language from migrating insular Celts, mainly from Wales and Cornwall, and so are grouped accordingly. ~ wiki

The “Celts” refer to a people that thrived in both ancient and modern times. Today, the term often refers to the cultures, languages and people that are based in Scotland, Ireland, other parts of the British Isles and Brittany in France. - History of the Celts

upload_2017-10-7_2-5-40.png

Celts

Celtic Wicca is a modern tradition of Wicca that incorporates some elements of Celtic mythology. It employs the same basic theology, rituals and beliefs as most other forms of Wicca. _ wiki

Gael·ic
ˈɡālik/
adjective: Gaelic
  1. 1.
    relating to the Goidelic languages, particularly the Celtic language of Scotland, and the culture associated with speakers of these languages and their descendants.
noun
noun: Gaelic; noun: Scottish Gaelic; plural noun: Scottish Gaelics
a Goidelic language brought from Ireland in the 5th and 6th centuries AD and spoken mainly in the highlands and islands of western Scotland.

Which genre of movies do you like best?
Science Fiction, Hard Science Fiction over other scifi.
I hate Syfy channel but for some reason I have to watch Syfy Original movies?

QUESTION: Primary source for using Alien Soup is Computer (PC), Tablet/Pad, Phone (any smart), Game System, Etc?

Mine is a PC tower w/mouse and keyboard

Favourite dinner is a good roast or a homemade (mine) spag bol!

First car I actually wanted was (don't lol too much!)

382460427_ab59aa3459.jpg

Loved Dessert is Cheesecake or Trifle

Movies.. romcom, in any setting but yer love a good tearjerker too.
On the flip side I love this as well...
And this...

And I'm using a iMac

Many people still refer to Irish, Scottish, and Welsh as Celtic culture. The assumption has been that they were Celts who migrated from central Europe around 500BCE. Keltoi was the name given by the Ancient Greeks to a 'barbaric' (in their eyes) people who lived to the north of them in central Europe. - Blood of the Irish: What DNA Tells Us About the Ancestry of People in Ireland

4736069_f520.jpg

Continental Celts are the Celtic-speaking people of mainland Europe and Insular Celts are the Celtic-speaking peoples of the British and Irish islands and their descendants. The Celts of Brittany derive their language from migrating insular Celts, mainly from Wales and Cornwall, and so are grouped accordingly. ~ wiki

The “Celts” refer to a people that thrived in both ancient and modern times. Today, the term often refers to the cultures, languages and people that are based in Scotland, Ireland, other parts of the British Isles and Brittany in France. - History of the Celts

View attachment 12808
Celts

Celtic Wicca is a modern tradition of Wicca that incorporates some elements of Celtic mythology. It employs the same basic theology, rituals and beliefs as most other forms of Wicca. _ wiki

Gael·ic
ˈɡālik/
adjective: Gaelic
  1. 1.
    relating to the Goidelic languages, particularly the Celtic language of Scotland, and the culture associated with speakers of these languages and their descendants.
noun
noun: Gaelic; noun: Scottish Gaelic; plural noun: Scottish Gaelics
a Goidelic language brought from Ireland in the 5th and 6th centuries AD and spoken mainly in the highlands and islands of western Scotland.

Science Fiction, Hard Science Fiction over other scifi.
I hate Syfy channel but for some reason I have to watch Syfy Original movies?

QUESTION: Primary source for using Alien Soup is Computer (PC), Tablet/Pad, Phone (any smart), Game System, Etc?

Mine is a PC tower w/mouse and keyboard
Thanks bro, I was curious where they originated from, I'm also 30% Irish, and I was fascinated about those folks. Or my peeps per se. ill look it up, I'm having a hard time believing the history channel saying all man came from Africa, I think man started in the middle east and from the tower of babble we dispersed.....

Favourite TV actor and actress?
Not really a fan of TV shows.
I do like Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn but I have many actors and actresses I enjoy watching.
I even have a few I love to hate, lol.

QUESTION: How many children and grandchildren do you have?

How many children and grandchildren do you have?
I have 4 children and 15 grandchildren - the newest one is from my only daughter and will be a boy.

TV actors for me hmmm...
Joseph Morgan
Tom Hardy
Eliza Dushku
At the moment anyway.

I have one child. No grandkiddies hopefully for many many years.

OK, first to catch up....
Not necessarily a particular model but a classic 1970's custom van complete with custom body work and paint job. Someday if I win the lottery something might show up in the garage. I'm a sucker for modern underpinnings though so maybe a custom Jeep Grand Cherokee with the rear cargo windows replaced by filled in sheet metal to give the look of an old panel delivery van and then a groovy sci-fi 70's custom van paint job?

QUESTION: What is your most loved desert?
Bananas Foster

Question: Where do the Celtics come from origionally?
See Tom's answer :LOL:

Favourite TV actor and actress?
Singular or plural? Assuming singular... Actor: Robert Conrad / Actress: Emma Stone

QUESTION: How many children and grandchildren do you have?
Do fuzzy dogs count? If so, two fuzzy dogs.

Question: What is your most favorite Sci-fi film ever, just one!
Might be an odd choice but I will never not watch Star Trek: The Motion Picture if it's on TV. This is one of those questions though that is subject to change depending on what kind of mood I'm in and what I've seen lately.

First car I actually wanted was (don't lol too much!)
In that color? :eek:

Question: Tea or coffee?

Question: What is your most favorite Sci-fi film ever, just one!
I like way too many to pick one over the others.

I like both at different times. Coffee every morning, Tea at night when its cold.
PS: Being in the South can't forget the staple - Iced Tea (slightly sweetened)

QUESTION: What is your favorite fun public activity? (ie: amusement parks, car shows, carnivals, nature walks, beaches, rivers, lakes, museums ... that kinda stuff)

OK, first to catch up....
Not necessarily a particular model but a classic 1970's custom van complete with custom body work and paint job. Someday if I win the lottery something might show up in the garage. I'm a sucker for modern underpinnings though so maybe a custom Jeep Grand Cherokee with the rear cargo windows replaced by filled in sheet metal to give the look of an old panel delivery van and then a groovy sci-fi 70's custom van paint job?

Bananas Foster

See Tom's answer :LOL:

Singular or plural? Assuming singular... Actor: Robert Conrad / Actress: Emma Stone

Do fuzzy dogs count? If so, two fuzzy dogs.

Might be an odd choice but I will never not watch Star Trek: The Motion Picture if it's on TV. This is one of those questions though that is subject to change depending on what kind of mood I'm in and what I've seen lately.

In that color? :eek:

Man, now I want a banana foster, dang it. Yummy, ill have to run into restaurant row, to find out who serves one......

Back