Question time!

What colour is Jenie's light brown hair?
Barbara Eden Was a Blond

Name a movie you could watch over & over?
I have over 100 movies I have watched 10 or more times

Plus Watch Tens ( 507 items )
1914 Views | Created 1 year, 2 months ago by tomishereagain
Films I have watched ten or more times. Most are SciFi, Horror, Fantasy or Action. Just because I have seen it at least ten times does not mean it is good. Some are laughably bad. See if there is one or two that could hit your "ToWatch" list. Most film series are incomplete because this list comprises ten watches or more. There is no significance to the order of the list.

20 Million Miles to Earth ( 1957 )
30 Days of Night ( 2007 )
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter ( 2012 )
Alien ( 1979 )
Aliens ( 1986 )
Altered ( 2006 )
Battle Beyond the Stars ( 1980 )
Cell Count ( 2012 )
Dead Space: Downfall ( 2008 )
Deep Rising ( 1998 )
Enders Game ( 2013 )
Feast ( 2005 )
None are my favorite more than another

QUESTION: Swimming: Salt Water or Fresh Water?

Fresh water! Do not get me going on sharks. I've been to the Caribbean a few times...oh how I embarrassed myself racing to shore over spotting the smallest most harmless fish. :ROFLMAO:

Aliens have been experimenting on humans, they've removed your brain and implanted it in the celebrity of your choice, who are you?

Aliens have been experimenting on humans, they've removed your brain and implanted it in the celebrity of your choice, who are you?

Nobody, just an empty head.
I am not really interested in celebrities.
9 out of 10 are shallow narcissists and the other 1 out of 10 are not worth interest.
Now, if you rephrased it to be filled with a character My list would be quite long but still with no single favorite. Perhaps certain qualities of each?

I think we lost Nix?

QUESTION: Which Salad Dressing Do You Prefer on a Table Salad?

Question: What is your most favorite Sci-fi film ever, just one!
omg too many to choose from. I guess The Matrix.

Tea or coffee?
Coffee

QUESTION: What is your favorite fun public activity? (ie: amusement parks, car shows, carnivals, nature walks, beaches, rivers, lakes, museums ... that kinda stuff)
Museums & beaches

QUESTION: How many remote controls do you have?
3 excluding the controllers for game consoles.

Me before You

QUESTION: Swimming: Salt Water or Fresh Water?
Fresh

Angelina Jolie

QUESTION: Which Salad Dressing Do You Prefer on a Table Salad?
Mayo

Ranch, how much wood can a wood chuck chuck?

Do you follow the 3-second rule?
yes lol

QUESTION: Where's Nix, She started this and bailed?
Asleep

Question
How many hours do you spend online every day?

Question
How many hours do you spend online every day?
Better question would be how many days do you spend online...365 @ Yr.
I'm online even when I'm sleeping.

Question: Have you ever participated in Seti@Home or something similar?

Nope, my tax dollar takes care of em' all. But I do keep an eye out for ufo's, ghost, and anything else. Question, what is at the very end of the universe, what do you think, not what others say....

Ok, so being new really, I don't know you.... so here is the thing.... I'll ask a question and anyone can answer it, but, they must ask another question for the next person that stumbles into the thread to answer etc etc

SO... What is your most favourite dinner?

If it's already been done then just bin the thread lol
Nix are you still there, or are you chilling?:cool:

A "No Exit" sign? I have no idea. :puzzled:

What sounds are you hearing as you read this question?
The sounds of meat head pro football players being handed their pink slips for not following nfl rules, take a knee loose your salary. Not a fan of the original Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy?
97814050908411.jpg
<<<<The end of the universe...
13.jpg

Last edited:
Bright red. :woot:

Movie I could watch over and over? Rambo, Apocalypse now, Road warrior, I love the chaining of the foot scene in the first one, where Mel hand cuffs the punks leg to a car and sets up a trap, where has to saw his foot to escape, I wonder if the Saw movie series pulled the idear from that?;)Mega force, anything pre 1990's......:cool:

Back