Question

abc is coming out with alias comic books and trading cards. How many of you would actually buy this stuff?

I just wanna know because I don't think I would.

omg i would i would but them alll pictures are on the trading cards and if vaughn is on one them im buying them all hehehe and the comic book would be som awesome to own i love the idea

If they have a picture that even vaguely resembles Vaughn on it, I'm in. And Sydney too, she's really kick @$$.

Bevinski said:
i don't know if i would buy the action figures or the cards...but definitely a dvd
MEEEEE TOOOO!! I can't wait till Sept 2nd!!!! too far away...they should release it earlier!

Well, I'm looking all over for the comics, and as soon as I have money I'm going to buy the trading cards. And I soooo can't wait until the DVD comes out. I'm tellin' ya. I'll be at the mall at 9:30 when they open, and I'm taking the day off so I can sit and watch my Alias. :smiley:

I am waiting over night to get the stuff! I bought all this stuff on E-bay and got all this felgercarb! SO wait till the rel stuff comes out! I can't wait till September!

Of course I will Bu them!! I buy all the alias merchandise!! My life wouldn't be complete without every Alias peice!

aliaschick4mv said:
I'd buy anything Michael Vartan related. You should see me in school, I go around screaming about how I love him.
lol me too!! I do that about all the characters...you should see my binders. each subject has its own character. You gotta love this show!

I don't know if this merchandise is a good idea for the company though, I think they will lose money. There aren't THAT many people who would buy it. I still want the stuff though, don't get me wrong!

i'm not really into comic books so i might not get those, but i definately want the trading cards. any pic of vaughn is worth my money!

vaughngirl said:
abc is coming out with alias comic books and trading cards. How many of you would actually buy this stuff?

I just wanna know because I don't think I would.
:D I'd buy the comic, I collect comics. I wouldn't buy the other stuff, its not worth the paper its printed on and as a collector holds no value to me ... although I might get one pack for keepsakes

Back