Questionnaire: 1.What's your freak?...

Ok, so these are pure random, don't laugh. and please answer..i don't wanna be the only one playing ridiculous.. :blush: :

1. What's your freak? or what's the oddest thing you do, and enjoy it?

2. What's your seriously senior crush? lets say.. over 50.. :rolleyes:

3. What's your all time favourite movie song?

4. What's your favourite animated film?

1. ...ohh, i can't belive i'm writting this down :blush: ..ok.. i actually enjoy smelling nail polish removal.. :blush: ..i guess that's probably why i'm constantly doing my nails..embarrasing.. :Ph34r:

2. Gabriel Byrne. :blush: . .i was watching "Estigmata" and there he was.. i took a good look at him and it was like: "God.. :eek: ..he's hot.." but the worst thing is, in this movie he plays a priest. but dam.. the man looks HOT. :woot:

3. I love "Iris" - Goo Goo Dolls from "City of Angels", but i absolutely LOVE Brian Adams "Everything I Do" from the Robin Hood- Prince of Thieves soundtrack..and i would eventualy get sick of earing "Iris" over and over. not with this one. i could ear it over and over and over and over..

4. i'm was going to say Shrek, but no. Beauty and the Beast. :blush:

:rolleyes: :D :P ..answer it!

1. can't THINK right now... it'll come to me eventually

2. ack. how about harrison ford? ;)

3. well in shrek 2 i loooved funkytown :lol:

4. Lady and the Tramp :blush:

1. What's your freak? or what's the oddest thing you do, and enjoy it? Well, Cecília, you like smelling nail polish remover, and so do i! :lol: i also like smelling the nail polish. i just cant help it!

2. What's your seriously senior crush? lets say.. over 50..
Let's say...Victor Garber??

The song that Anastasia sings with her grandmother, the queen or whatever in the animated cartoon, 'Anastasia.'

Either Lilo and Stitch or Anastasia.

Let me think, before I answer that one ... :thinking:

That would be Harrison Ford ...

"My Heart will go on" from Titanic ... I am such a romantic ...

"Anastacia"

Not sure... will have to get back to you.

Is Victor Garber over 50?

VINDICATED! :D

Finding Neeeeeeemo! :D

I don't know if it is freakish or not but if we're talkin' smells.... the smell of gasoline and those permanent markers -- you know the ones... the metal ones...

I love Andy Garcia but I don't think he's over 50....

"In Your Eyes" from Say Anything... and "This Woman's Work" from She's Having A Baby

It's a tie... Little Mermaid and Beauty and The Beast

lol i still can't think of a freak... :confused: it will come to me eventually

WAIT!

does this count?

sometimes i turn up the music really loud in my room and dance around :blush: :lol: :cool:

OH and

i also like to smell paper money, coins, and keys :P :rolleyes: :lol:

AND new books too (y)

VaughnFan13 said:
1. What's your freak? or what's the oddest thing you do, and enjoy it? Well, Cecília, you like smelling nail polish remover, and so do i! :lol: i also like smelling the nail polish. i just cant help it!
.. :lol: :lol: ..i know..what's our problem anyway?!.. yeah and the polish it self..oh i think i have to go and open the little bottle of my "Sand Cristal" number 6, right ow.. :blush: :lol: :lol:

You know how you always see those old ladies dragging around those little teacup poodles that are all dressed in, like, knit sweaters and sailor uniforms? :rolleyes: Well, yeah. That's what I do to my mini poodle. She looks so cute in her little bows and pink sweaters!

Jeremy Irons...and oh, Kevin Kline like he was in 'French Kiss'--all Frenchified. Seriously, guys, shut up. :lol:

I Got Rhythm by Dorothy Dandridge in 'Introducing Dorothy Dandridge.' She was the actress who played Carmen in the 1954 MGM musical.

Les Triplettes de Belleville. Sheer animation genius. 'Nuff said. :smiley:

hmmm??

1. picking scabs (sick i know but also common i think) but i know i have one that tops it. oh i love smells of baby bottles and other baby materials. but i still know there is a better one.

2. robert redford, richard geer, harrison ford, i know there are more but ill jsut stop there

3. hmm movie song? god i have so many. love disney's songs. the ones from tarzan, lion king, little mermaid, beauty and the best, the list goes on and i dont have a favorite.

4.and same for movie. there are 2 many to choose from.

1) i think about alias ALL the time but i´m actually proud of that so i don´t think that´s my freak. i can´t realy think about something else right now.

2) Obviously Victor Garber. i just love the guy.

3) my heart will go on ( i don´t know why) or maybe something was missing (because vg sings it) or so happy together from feaky friday.

4) i don´t watch a lot of animated films but it´d had to be finding nemo.

Cecília said:
VaughnFan13 said:
.. :lol: :lol: ..i know..what's our problem anyway?!.. yeah and the polish it self..oh i think i have to go and open the little bottle of my "Sand Cristal" number 6, right ow.. :blush: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, and since the library i go to is right by a nail salon, you can really smell it, and i'm all lingering there, while my mom is all, yuck, that smells gross. Ooh, and freakforalias, I like smelling permanent markers, as well as white out. But, isn't that dangerous or unhealthy or something? That's why I try not to do it. And ooh! I love how freezers smell. They've got that great cold/icy smell. :smiley:

hmm i dunno. obsessions, i guess ... i just obsess over stupid memories like from camp i remember not finding forks when i was supposed to set the tables with this other girl, so i always think, "where are the forks?" ... hmmm idk i also look at pictures a lot to remember things i've done ... also i do a lot of self-photography and post them up here ^_^
none of those are that weird though, except maybe the fork thing :lol:

uhhhh victor garber maybe... there are others somewhere lol

hmm there are lots. "love is a battlefield" from 13 going on 30. or "as time goes by" from casablanca.

the last unicorn

Well ... I like to drink moldy orange juice. *nods* Right Joyie? Naahhh ..... well my freak would most likely be loving the smell of gasoline and the smell of a new tablecloth. Dude, don't make fun of me :P

Ooh Harrison Ford, definitely ;)

Movie song? Eek this is a hard one ... but I love musicals and I don't know if that counts or not but I don't care. ;) Sooo ... "Your Song" that Ewan McGregor sings in Moulin Rouge or "Nowadays" that Renee Zellweger sings in Chicago ^_^

I'm inclinded to say Finding Nemo, but that movie makes me cry ... so I'm going to go with Sleeping Beauty (the disney one). :D

Hmmm...I don't know how odd this is, but I'm known to break out into dance at any moment...I just dance around my apartment all the time...

Well, I have a crush on Sean Connery -- but only when he was younger, when he was playing James Bond...

all-time favorite? I can't choose just one. "In Your Eyes" from Say Anything is freakin awesome, the whole Chicago soundrack kicks ass, as well as the Cruel Intentions soundtrack

I'd have to go with Disney's Sleeping Beauty -- I've loved it since the first time I saw it (even though I can barely remember) and it's one of the few Disney movies that I actually ever liked as a kid...

hmm whats the oddest thing I do.I know this is weird but I find blood to be interesting

Harrison Ford definitely

Beauty and the Beast by Celine Dion well duh from the movie Beauty and the Beast I love this song

Beauty and the Beast I adore this movie it pulls on your heart strings and it shows what the world should be like.that you should accept a person for who they are not for what they look like

amy lynn said:

Hmmm...I don't know how odd this is, but I'm known to break out into dance at any moment...I just dance around my apartment all the time...
:lol: ..nope that doesn't count. dancing isn't a freak. actually i do the same. BUT :eek: ..only if i'm home alone. -_- .. God FORBID someone to EVER see me dancing around like a maniac at the sound of.. Jlo's greatest hits.. :blush: :lol: :Ph34r:

VaughnFan13 said:
The song that Anastasia sings with her grandmother, the queen or whatever in the animated cartoon, 'Anastasia.'

[post="917662"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg that's probably one of my favorites too!! I think it's - "December" Here are my others:

-I like smelling a new car-GREAT SMELL

-Probably Jimmy Stewart-he's dead now but I loved him in all those old movies

-Probably Beauty and the Beast or Anastasia

Why do I keep answering these??

I like organizing things, making lists and schedules. Kinda dull but i kinda like doing it

Thats sick!

I really dont have one but i like Evanescence so i ll say "My Immortal"

I really dont have one but Lion King comes to mind... being the only one i can remember.

Back