QUESTIONNAIRE 10!

HI KIDS!...don't be shy to answer..

QUESTIONNAIRE 10

1. Do you have any “our song”? What’s that? and...tell the story.

2. What did you and other people wanted you to be, professionally, when you were a kid?

3. Did you ever took place in a fight? What was the cause?

4. What is you favorite foreign food?

1. I still get chills every time i ear Metallica’s “Nothing Else Matters”, because of this guy for whom i had this pathetic huge crush. Pathetic because we never actually spoke to each other :Ph34r: , we just stared. Anyway, at this school party i was bored to tears doing nothing, but then i found him among the crowd and what did i did? Stared :Ph34r: , ok course. He had this amazing green eyes... And this song started to play. Again pathetic. The next year he moved from that school. :( It was been 4 years now since the last time i saw him. So sad :( . But i still have this strange felling one day we’ll crush our cars into each other, or bump in the street...pathetic. that doesn’t happen in real life, right? He’s name was.. oh...I’m not going to say :blush: .. just the initials.. JP :blush: . Where are you JP? I miss you... (n)

2. Ok, first i wanted to be a hair dresser :lol: , used to drive my dad insane, then like almost every kid, a doctor. My mom wanted me to be a journalist, my dad a judge, i always wanted to be a fashion designer :lol: , and still do, and now I’ll be studding to be an environmentalist :lol: . How’s that for a spin?

3. Never. Or maybe. I’m always that person who tries to grab one of the participants.

4. Italian...hmm..hmm... :rolleyes:

QUESTIONNAIRE 10

well i kinda have the opposite - like a song that will be forever destroyed b/c of a guy who i know loathe. SO the story is we are at the homecomming dance and i begrudginly agreed to attend the dance with this person AS A FRIEND not a date but he thought it was a date but he was very dilusional... anyway so he drags me = and i do mean DRAGS like phystically drags me onto the dance floor and i tried to get away the whole time and so were dancing for abut 30 secs to a min when my friend tries to get a picture and so i sorta... tackeled her in my dress yeah there was lace flying everywhere it was bad but she didnt get the pic!!!
oh the song was "angel of mine" by Monica *shudders*

2. What did you and other people wanted you to be, professionally, when you were a kid?

I wanted to be a singer or a teacher, i dont know what my parents wanted me to be :thinking:

nah but ive been close a few times :angelic: (i assume we mean phsycial not verbal right?)

Italian but im not a big fan of foregin food

1. Do you have any “our song”? What’s that? and...tell the story. Nope. Never had a boyfriend to have an "our song"

2. What did you and other people wanted you to be, professionally, when you were a kid? I still want to be a vet, doctor, or nurse. Most of my friends want to to be that too.

3. Did you ever took place in a fight? What was the cause? Verbal fights a lot, but I've only come close to physical ones.

4. What is you favorite foreign food? Spetzle. It's german noodles. :D

well me and my girlfriend kinda have two "our songs". One is Precious Things by Tori Amos, which was the first song we discovered we both really loved, and the other is Sweetest Goodbye by Maroon 5, despite the title, it just has lots of hidden meanings for us. Its cool. :smiley:

i wanted to be an Astrophysicist, and my mum wanted me to be a Medicinal chemist. And i was almost both of those, but i changed my mind right in the middle of my A level exams and went off to study classical music, and am about to do my teacher training. My mum is not very happy. :lol:

I've almost got into 2 fights, but have either been stopped or stopped myself because my schools policies were pretty strict and i would have been expelled. One was with this psycho girl who insulted me in front of everyone, really badly, and i was gona punch her, but my friend stopped me. the other was with this other girl, who grabbed my shoulder mid arguement and i was really tempted to just smack her, cos i hate being touched against my will, but i stopped myself. :angry:

Chinese methinks, but sometimes Indian. :smiley:

I'm never shy to answer.... ;)

All I Ask Of You.... from Phantom of the Opera

Without a doubt, I wanted to be a marine biologist.... and what I do now couldn't be further from that :(

Heck yea.... lots with my sister and a couple over a guy... this chick one time came up to me in the cafeteria at school and shoved me back up against the table.... all the guys stood up and yelled hit her -- so I did... the detention I got was well worth it... (y)

Good Italian (if that counts) and not the Olive Garden kind.... and I love Thai food....

November Rain always makes me think of the first boyfriend who told me he loved me while we were standing by my car out in the rain on a November night. Sure enough, we broke up soon after that. :lol: Way to ruin a good ballad with weird memories.

I always wanted to be an actor, but somewhere along the way I became too self conscious to get on stage. The teacher and writer stages followed soon after that.

Um, quite a few actually. I'll leave it at saying I never got suspended and no one ever messed with me twice. ;)

Definitely Mexican. :smiley:

Never had an 'our' to have an 'our song'.

I am a kid! Um, things I want to be are:
Forensic Scientist...since about Year 6.
Enviromental Scientist. I can't remember when from.
Marine Biologist, since the first time I say a David Attenborough show. I probably was about 4 or 5.
Film/TV producer. I've always thought it would be fun...but I probably don't have the confidence.

And when I get old, I want to be a teacher, or to run a cafe with really nice food, and nice pictures on the wall and nice music playing.

I think my dad wants me to be a lawyer or something to do with music.. And I think my mum would like me to do something to do with art.

They never said anything, but that's the vibe I get from them.

He he he. I got in a fight with a girl in Year 7, because I was drawing on the whiteboard, and everytime I drew something, she would rub it out.

4. What is you favourite foreign food?
Mexican, Indian, and Chinese. But the way my mum makes them, not from restaurants.

-Never had a relationship to last long enough for it to have a song :lol:

-I know i wanted to be a jockey, a breeder of dogs, or a veterinarian...my friend and i were big on horses back in the day and we wanted to be jockies, we even were them for halloween :lol:

-Not any physical fights not counting my siblings...i am physical towards them...when i was little i mean :thinking:

4. What is you favourite foreign food?

-I'm Mexican, so i luuuuuvvvv Mexican food, we have tons of recipes. I also love chinese, japanese, and italian. Then are AMAZING

QUESTIONNAIRE 10

1. Do you have any “our song”? What’s that? and...tell the story

umm i don´t have an "our song" with an exboyfiend but i do have tons of them with my friends. like graduation song with three of my friends (we almost cry every time we hear that song), dilemma with my best friend (no. we´re not romantically attached although almost everybody we know says the opposite). i don´t, many more...

well since i´m still a kid i´m gonna tell what i want t be and i´ve been wanting to be that since i have use of memory. i want to be a lawyer! my family is happy about my decision :D

never in a physical one besides with my siblings but i´ve gotten into a lot of verbal rows. i always want to be right. :blush:

mmm i love food in general but Italian, Mexican and Chinese are the best.

QUESTIONNAIRE 10

No, I don't have an "our song" but I do have a "my song". It's No Rain by Blind Melon. When that song came out in the early 90s I could totally relate to the lyrics. I loved it to the extent that I got a bee tattooed on my body because of the bee people in the video.

I wanted to own a bridal shop. My mother is a seemstress, I thought and she thought as well that it would have been really cool for us to go into business together. It never happened.

Yes, when I was in 6th or 7th grade, I got into a fight with a girl named Kim from my class. I don't remember what it was about what I do remember her opening a can of whup-a$$ on me. I was such a whimp, still am.

Paella, a seafood & rice dish.

Back