Questionnaire #3

Answer it!

1. Do you collect something? Or used to? What is/was that?

2. Scars and burns. Do you have any? Well, if you do, where is it, and how you did it.

3. Disappointment gift. What was the most terrible gift you’ve ever received?

4. Joey’s Pizza? :P What’s on yours?

1. Well, I collect pins. I have like hundreds of them. And candles, sort of. I used to collect purses too, when i was little, but ...well actually i think i still do.. :blink:

2. ..hmm.. i have a tiny scar on my left leg.. which is my own work, i broke this little plate once and somehow it hit the floor and an tiny evil flying piece landed on my leg. Pretty sad, i know. I never got stitches, so it’s here. Well, i burned my belly with the iron months ago, but you can hardly see it now, it’s vanishing. I’m such a disaster. :blush: :Ph34r:

3. Well, i guess it’s got to be the micro wave. :blush: Yeah... believe it or not my dad once gave a micro wave...for Christmas :Ph34r: ... pretty sad i know.

4. ...hhmmm.. extra-cheese, corn, pineapple, and mushrooms.. :D :woot:

Anime stuff, not as much as I used to (I finally learned the value of a dollar). I also have a fairly large collection of Dolphin stuff.

2. Scars and burns. Do you have any? Well, if you do, where is it, and how you did it. I have quite a few, one on my upper lip, my sister's crutches split it open so I had to get stitches.
Lots of bruise scars - you know the kind that are bruises that never go away.
No burns though

Honestly, I'm easy to shop for and can't think of one off the top of my head.

4. Joey’s Pizza? What’s on yours?
Mushrooms..pepperoni..
or maybe the roasted chicken pizza with tomatoes and peppers...now I'm hungry

1. Do you collect something? Or used to? What is/was that? Anything Hello kitty. :lol:

2. Scars and burns. Do you have any? Well, if you do, where is it, and how you did it. Got a burn scar above my uhh... left eyebrow?

3. Disappointment gift. What was the most terrible gift you’ve ever received? I don't remember.

4. Joey’s Pizza? What’s on yours? Spinach and mushrooms!

1. well my dad use to bring back dolls from all over the world when i was younger so i have a collection of those but at the mo dont really collect anything....well actually i make that flip flops. i have like 100.

2. haha funny story. this past memorial day weekend i was drunk a party and tripped into a fire and burned up my arm and back. now got some ulgy scars that i hope wil heal good but if not oh well its a funny story to tell. there are pics of it somewhere in the post pics thread. other scars are i my right hand middle finger in the middle of it is a scar from slamming it into a car door, and other scar on my left hand from falling down the steps and cut my hand on a plate i was carring. this all happened when i was like 5 i think. have a bunch of small scars from bugs bites and poison oak.

3. hmm thats tough!! come back to that later.

4. love just plain cheese, but also love ham, pineapple, chicken, tomatoes, pesto, bacon, other veggies. thats enough!

I used to collect pins, sitickers, and something else i forget. I also collected(and kinda still do) Friends memoribilia

2. Scars and burns. Do you have any? Well, if you do, where is it, and how you did it.
well no burns but scars: On my left foot (from an exercise bike); Left shin (from someone kicking me (like a brush burn type thing)); Right leg (razor from shaving :P ); and on my right cheek right below my eye (when i was little i fell on a clock that was sitting on the floor and it had a sharp pointy edge)

Well i babysat my friends pets while she was on vaca and when she got back she gave me this HIDEOUS stuffed bird that like sat on a perch and you could hang it from the celing. it was SOOOOOOOO ugly. i mean nice thought but... :Ph34r:

i'm so boring - just plain for me :P and occasionally green pepper or spinach

I collect Disney movies... I have a felgercarb load of them... All VHS, of course -- so I'm now doing it with the DVD's

I have this ugly scar on my knee... Blew out my ACL skiing and when they were reconstructing it, they broke my kneecap in the process... so they had to make a bigger cut than normal.

I had this boyfriend that was going to buy me a sapphire ring for Christmas. He wanted us to go together and pick it out. So I picked one, but when I opened the box he had gotten me a different one and it was not as pretty or nice as the one I picked out.... I was pi$$ed.

Onions, green peppers, mushrooms....

1. Do you collect something? Or used to?

I used to collect football stickers
But I intend to start a Disney collection... as they get re-released from the Disney Vault

Two hernia operation scars... well just above my crotch and I was born with the hernias
Scar on my chin... slipped in bathroom and went through a plastic bath panel
BCG scar... injection
Couple of foot scar... I have no idea when, where or how I did got them

Electric Razor... last Christmas a) I wet shave b) I have a beard when I am not shaving

Mushrooms, Peppers, Spinach

This is fun! :smiley:

Yeps... rocks and shells from Maine, stickers (I have LOADS), clothing tags (lol weird I know, but I also have loads of these from years of collecting!), various and sundry non-US coins and paper money (and some US coins, like 1983 pennies -- the year of my birth -- and half dollars), and I am sure there are other things I collect but I have been living off of less than half of my posessions since I went to college so damned if I remember them all! :lol:

Yes. Lots of scars that I don't remember, but there is one that is my biggest. I was 12 (I think?) and my best friend's dog bit me in the left knee, and he had never bitten anyone before. He was put down soon after. I think my friend blamed me for his death... but that's beside the point! :lol: I have two "dots," if you will, one on top of the other, that mark where his upper and lower teeth grabbed my knee lol. Ouch!

Hmmm... There isn't one in particular, and honestly no gift I have ever receieved has been "terrible." But one of my aunts on my father's side (who favors my sister and shuns me, by the way) is constantly giving me clothes for Christmas that have been in her garage collecting dust for years. Albeit, the tags are still on them, but they were purchased years ago! lol That and pocketbooks of very ill taste. :P Hilarious, really. And my sister gets the GAP sweaters. :lol:

LOL Either plain cheese or vegetable (onions, red and green peppers, olives, mushrooms, and perhaps a bit of sausage as well ^_^)

1. Do you collect something? Or used to? What is/was that? Wow, this may be long ^_^ Okaaay...when I was little I collected stickers. I had this little breifcase where I put all the stickers in, it was so strange :P I also collected Disney Princess things, and clothes with fake jewels on them. Now, I collect purses, shoes, and rocks from the places that I visit.

2. Scars and burns. Do you have any? Well, if you do, where is it, and how you did it. I have this huge scar on my left leg. When I was in grade 1 (6 years old) I fell in the sand part of the playground and I've had a scar from it ever since :smiley:

3. Disappointment gift. What was the most terrible gift you’ve ever received? Well, when I was in grade 7 I had a boyfriend (a bf for a week mind you), and he gave me his sister's earrings for easter since he was too cheap to buy me anything. They were used and hadn't been cleaned in ages :blink:

4. Joey’s Pizza? :P What’s on yours? I like just cheese on my pizza. Or, crisp peperoni on top. No pepperoni under the cheese 👎

And good job thinking up all these questions! ;)

So many things - shot glasses, stuffed monkeys, quotes, etc.

Quite a few. More notable ones include the huge scar running down my right elbow from when I was rollerblading on campus and introduced my arms/elbows/knees to the cement retaining wall. I also have a small chemical burn on my right left ankle after a girl in high school Chemisty inadvertantly dumped nitric acid on me.

I don't believe this, but I really can't think of one now! :blink:

Sausage and mushroom, BLT or plain cheese.

AugustSnow said:
3. Disappointment gift. What was the most terrible gift you’ve ever received? Well, when I was in grade 7 I had a boyfriend (a bf for a week mind you), and he gave me his sister's earrings for easter since he was too cheap to buy me anything. They were used and hadn't been cleaned in ages :blink:

And good job thinking up all these questions! ;)
.. :lol: ..ok, i take the micro wave story back.. earrings from the sister has got to be the worst gift around, seriously we should make a competition, but i'm sure you would be the winner anyway! :lol:

..thanks :D ..i'm working on some new ones. have you answered the other two questionnaires already? almost everyone have the most funny answers if ever read. :D ;)

1) when i was little i used to collect gum´s boxes. i really don´t know why. i don´t do that anymore. now i don´t collect anything.
what can i collect :rolleyes:

2)oh i´ve got a LOT of scars and one burn. i burned myself with the iron in the arm because my maid had missplaced the iron. and basically i didn´t see it and i puted my arm on it. now the scar is practically gone.

3)i don´´t know perhaps a very ugly shirt my aunt gave me last x-mas.

4)i don´t know i think i like everything in a pizza the only thing i can´t stand not only in pizza but in everything is pineaple.

I used to collect pins, postcards, and now I collect shoes :smiley:

I have a few.
1. Above my left eye, when I got hurt at the playground of my old elementary school and had to get stitches.
2. The inner side of my left calf muscle, when I got stuck in the leg with a twig and had a horrible infection from it.
3. My left thumb, where I sliced it open trying to cut an apple and had to get stitches
4. If you could see it, the back of my head where I had to get stitches as well (but my hair covers it)
5. Burn on my inner-left arm from the iron...the stupid thing was on and my arm just brushed up against it...
6. Burn on my right wrist from dropping my curling iron

...I got into a lot of scrapes as a kid :lol:

I haven't ever recieved anything too terrible that I remember...ever since I was younger I've been very specific about what I wanted, and people generally got it for me :smiley: (makes me sound spoiled...but I'm most definitely not :lol:smiley:

Pepperoni and jalapenos, or pepperoni and green peppers

I used to collect Pogs! You know, those little round things that you play with slammers and stuff. I also collect quarters :blush: and I also used to collect Disney movies like everyone else :P I didn't get very far though ^_^

2. Scars and burns. Do you have any? Well, if you do, where is it, and how you did it

I have a scar on the left corner of my eye. I got it when I was one years old, I think and I was crawling and fell on the corner of a table. Blood spurted out and everything. All that good stuff, I'm sure :D

I also have a scar on my right leg, around the calf area. I accidentally pressed it against the tailpipe area of a motorcycle and I guess it was extremely hot at the time. I also have a scar on my left leg, also around the calf area where a pot of boiling water splashed onto me.

Hmm...most terrible gift was a $5 coupon for Jamba Juice. And it was there was a tear down the center and the person taped it up! :angry:

Lots of pepperoni! Green bell peppers, mushrooms, sausages, pineapples, ham...yum 🤤

Answer it!

i can't remeber, i can't remeber much!!!:P:

scar in the left corner of my eye, i was like 6 and i was tryin 2 find summin under the sofa and my bro was sittin there and he accidently kicked me in the face!!! and a little scar from wen i burnt myself on the iron stupid iron.

aaaaaand i have to red scars on my shoulder, they're quite big and they look like a scar from wen it's been cut open, then closeed, but the thing is, i've never had nothin done there................ :thinking: maybe....... (yep if i think about it i'll come up with a spy thing or summin LOL)

ooooooooo i can't remeber!!!! (yep i'm weird i don't remeber much)

plain tomato and cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!!!

.. :lol: ..well i'm having a blast reading about your scars and burns..but did anyone else noticed almost everyone has one on the left side? the left eye has got to be the winner.. :lol: ..what's up people? what's wrong with our left eyes, and legs and arms..? :lol: ..and iron burns! that damn thing!...

Stickers...lots and lots of them...BEANIE BABIES...nooo I was a real beanie baby collector...from a certain point in time and then two years later I own every single one that came out...then we stopped and jsut bought the bears...and then thank goodness we stop all together...I have a couple to a few thousand...cause well we had multiples of some...we got the giant 1's...the BUDDIES...and then attic tresures too! Stamps...coins...matchboxes. :D

This really small 1 on my chin...I'm actually not sure how I got it...when I was young...it was a cut or something...and I picked on my scabs. and this little line on my right arm...right where it bends...it was cut and I picked at the scab and it got all weirded out. My knees...faintly...basically onlly a tad bit on my left...all gone practically...but if you stare you can see it faintly...ridding down a rocky dirt path hill on a scooter...in my outrageous platform slides...then some moron popped out of no where...and I went down. :/

Some strange girl gave me something from the 99 cents store. o_0 Erff...yeaaaa...

Extra cheese, green peppers, and pepperoni...but the peppers have to be really thin slivers and the pepperoni has to be thin too...and then we have to get rid of all that grease floating on top with a nice roll of paper towels before I dig in...with an exception if the cheese is the really goodey stringy type right out of the oven. Well that's typical...now if we go to certain places I like different things on my pizza...and that's a whole nother story...I'm a picky girl what can I say. But pizza...it rocks my socks...just give me a slice and I'm usually fine with it. :] Just nooo...absolutely no sausage on it...unless its the good kind!

Back