QUESTIONNAIRE 6

Hi! and let me just give a BIG thank you to those of you who have been answering questionnaire after questionnaire, i have a blast with your answers.. :D here's more:

QUESTIONNAIRE 6

1. What is the scariest, creepiest movie you’ve ever seen? :thinking: And i mean that one which made you look twice to the darkness of your room before you close your eyes to sleep.

2. Phobias.

3. Planning on getting married someday? :rolleyes:

4. Childhood obsessions.

5. What’s your/s pet/s name/s?

1. OMG... :thinking: *whispering*...THE BLAIR WHITCH PROJECT...oh Christ, that’s... i just watched it again last week, and lucky me i was the only person awake at home at that hour...i think i cried... it so freaks me out, and then i go to bed, and it’s like every freaking piece of furniture in the house has to crack, you know those noises wood makes because of the heat or something :thinking: ...oh...i tell you i could swear my wardrobe is just wanting for me to go to bed and try to sleep after watching a movie like that to get all creaky. -_-

2. ..oh.. I’m afraid of pretty much every kind of bug, :rolleyes: i jump like a lunatic if some kind of those comes anyway near me, and blood. Yes i’m afraid of blood. :( and worst then seeing it is smelling it, it kills me, really.

3. Oh, well. I don’t thing so. I really can’t see myself married. Weird. It breaks my mom’s heart. ^_^

4. Ok, just for the record, i happened to be a pretty easy child, but i had my traumas like everybody -_- , and one of them was the national anthem. Yeap. You got it right. The national anthem. :Ph34r: This tv channel used to end the emission with it, just the music, while showing the flag in the win... so my dad had to sing the lyrics to me every freaking night before i went to bed. Or else, little Cecília would make a scene. A pretty laud one. I know, poor Cecília’s dad. Besides that, i guess like every little girl i was obsessed with Barbies, and their clothes.. omg! I had so many! SO MANY i had dozens of little shoes in every color known to Man ...Oh and cartoons too! :woot: Again like every kid on the planet. Yeah.. those good old times... :rolleyes:

5. My old dog, which is actually a female is Lady, and my cute little yellow bird is and don’t laugh, my little Arnold. I say this because everyone else laughs about it, and still doesn’t believe i named him that. Does anyone remember that cartoon called “Hei! Arnold!” or something like that? About this kid with a cap right between his two pieces of hair?.. anyway ..i had fun watching it so...the bird pays for it now. :D

:lol:

QUESTIONNAIRE 6

1. What is the scariest, creepiest movie you’ve ever seen? And i mean that one which made you look twice to the darkness of your room before you close your eyes to sleep.
Gothika!! It was so scary i couldn't even watch more than a half hour than it! Anyways, Katie (~*~TinkerBelle~*~) was over, and we wanted to talk instead. :lol:

2. Phobias.
nothing really. scary movies? :lol:

3. Planning on getting married someday?
I don't know. Maybe. If the right person comes along. I don't really care though.

4. Childhood obsessions.
Hmm... well i'm still a child, so I say: alias, jennifer garner, michael vartan, the gartan relationship, the spanish language, the cia, modest mouse, fearless books, spanish camp, independent films, shopping, shoes, gay guys, theatre, dance, guitar ... uhh probably more.

Silver, and he is a Himalayan cat. I call him Beasly, Beast, and Silvie.
th_September_28_2_030.jpg

Back again! I can't sleep...^_^

1. What is the scariest, creepiest movie you’ve ever seen? unsure.gif And i mean that one which made you look twice to the darkness of your room before you close your eyes to sleep.
I've said this once and I'll say it again: The Ring! Jesus Christ, that movie had me scared of my T.V. for two days!

2. Phobias.
Heights, drowning, bugs (anything that crawls and flies basically), gory stuff (blood guts, stuff from those freakish horror movies), and people?? :lol: Sometimes I just hate crowded places too and being forced into a strange group of people. Freaks me out :thinking:

No, not really....I don't want to cause I just know it won't work out. Does it ever? :P One person for the rest of your life? :eek: Makes you go crazy just thinking about it.

4. Childhood obsessions.
Making clothes for my dolls! I had this knack for cutting out cloth and making shirts and vests for some reason. And I almost thought I'd be a fashion designer :lol:

I never had any pets. (n) What a deprived childhood. :(

1. What is the scariest, creepiest movie you’ve ever seen? unsure.gif And i mean that one which made you look twice to the darkness of your room before you close your eyes to sleep.

Hmmm... when I was 5, my dad let me watch Pet Cemetary at like 11:30 at night, and I couldn't sleep for a week.

2. Phobias.

Hights (which is funny, because I'm really really tall), huge spiders (I don't mind the little ones), crazy people (I used to live next to a crazy house, and the people were really freaky...) and... that's about it.

Yeah, but not anytime soon. I want to finish school, get into my career, and then I'll think about it.

4. Childhood obsessions.

I used to be obsessed with Pokemon cards. I spent $500.00 on Pokemon cards in one summer!

My kitty, Snowbelle! She's all white, has pink ears, and is a really smart but strae cat. She knows how to open closed doors, dance, and put movies in and out of the VCR. However, she kills anything that comes into my backyard, and she drags it under the porch and rips it to pieces (birds, sqirrels, bugs, etc.). I call her Snowbee, Cat, Babes, Tugs, and Kitty.

Cecília said:
QUESTIONNAIRE 6

1. What is the scariest, creepiest movie you’ve ever seen?  :thinking: And i mean that one which made you look twice to the darkness of your room before you close your eyes to sleep.

2. Phobias.

4. Childhood obsessions.

[post="940774"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

1. I tried to watch Ringu once but that was a failure

2. The dark... yes I am seventeen and I still am afraid of the dark (only if alone though), Snakes and People (I am more paranoid)

3. Yes... just need to get me a girlfriend now

4. None really... Alias is my only real one

4. Jabba (Dog)

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
2. Phobias.
Heights, drowning, bugs (anything that crawls and flies basically), gory stuff (blood guts, stuff from those freakish horror movies), and people??  :lol: Sometimes I just hate crowded places too and being forced into a strange group of people. Freaks me out :thinking:
[post="941212"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know how you feel... I also hate that but also walking home at night... although it does make way for one of my sweetest qualities... I will walk a girl home after a party even if she lives miles away, for her safety as it were (then I have to walk home; never fun)

1. What is the scariest, creepiest movie you’ve ever seen? And i mean that one which made you look twice to the darkness of your room before you close your eyes to sleep. Hrm...well the Ring it was a bit tramatizing...especially when my friends insisted to prank call be and go seven days...and someone else kept getting nose bleeds...and all the parallels...it was soo disturbing just because everything in the movie kept happening in reality...including that really messed up digital camera image. It was just like boom...after watching the Sixth Sense I was convinced I could see dead people...but we were like what 10...and it was some crazy thing with my friend. :rolleyes:

2. Phobias. Well just about everything that can give you a mind (please excuse my french) f*ck. Everything can be scary...there's just a limit. Like heights...they bother me in certain situations...but not in all of them...strange the ones that I shouldn't be worry about I do...and when it comes to doing something extremem it seems to go out of the door.

Yes...I eventually hope to find a companion in life! :smiley: A human companion. :lol:

4. Childhood obsessions. OMG...like well let's seethe earliest obsession I recall is Mickey Mouse (well it still is an obsession but toned down), then there were the Spice Girls :smiley:rolleyes: I'm not ashamed to admit it...what teenybopper at the time didn't love them? tee shirts...cds...sticker cards...the lollypop stickers!), beanie babies (thank god we stopped...I think they have more closet space them me! o_0 Which is a veyr bad thing and the cards too!), pokemon (omg...I was totally addicted to the gameboy game and the cards...the cards...they were such a waste of $), Cardcaptors (when it was on the WB), Gilmore Girls, and last but certainly not least ALIAS...hey I'm still experiencing childhood...kind of...;)

5. What’s your/s pet/s name/s? Sorry I never had real pets cause my mother is like totally allergic and quite frankly can't stand animals in the house. :thinking: Which was soo uncool because when I was little I was sooooo addicted to animals...hey that's another addiction (I was such a nerd...watched every single nature show out there!) Well I did have a variety of carnival fish I sneaked home...and a small lizard or gecko thing that my mom totally made me give away...named Bailey after my teddy bear! I had a pair of carnival fish named Barnum and Bailey! ;) I had one named like Spot or something too.

Cecília said:
Hi! and let me just give a BIG thank you to those of you who have been answering questionnaire after questionnaire, i have a blast with your answers.. :D  here's more:

QUESTIONNAIRE 6

1. What is the scariest, creepiest movie you’ve ever seen?  :thinking: And i mean that one which made you look twice to the darkness of your room before you close your eyes to sleep.

2. Phobias.

4. Childhood obsessions.

[post="940774"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

1. ummm six sense? I dont' watch any creepy movies to start with and it's really the only one that qualifies as scary...

2. Height (as like in extreme height with nothing around) drowning :lol: I cant' swim ;)

3. Yes. 'nuf said

4. Spice Girls :lol: and Alias, duh

5. dont' have any pets. :thinking:

--Mandy :angelic:

there were other questionnaires? shame.. i missed them... but i'll answer this one cos i'm kinda bored...

1). Sleeping Beauty... did you see how yellow that girl's hair was?! okay seriously, when i saw that when i was little i had nighmares for months. :lol: but since then i've been pretty much unscared by scary movies. never saw Jeepers Creepers 1, but the 2nd one was just too damn funny! ;)

2). Spiders! I can't go anywhere near spiders...eugh. Also, Sleeping beauty's hair scares me!.

3). It would be good, if i found the right guy. Not essential, though.

4). yep.. the Spice Girls... and then Geri left... (n) never was the same after that. oh also, i was another victim of Beanie Babies... i was never allowed that many though. and i guess technically i'm still a child, so my most important obsession is Alias! :smiley:

5). Oh my dog.. she's called Lady. (i didnt name her....) :thinking:

1. What is the scariest, creepiest movie you’ve ever seen? the candyman..dude that movie still freaks me out...

2. Phobias. spiders,snakes,heights

3. Planning on getting married someday? yea, keanu and i are going to get married, but he doesn't know it yet...lol

4. Childhood obsessions.....cds so far i have over 300 and growing

don't have a pet now..my last pet was a black cat named oscar

And let me say, I love answering these questionnaires... they're so much fun....

1. What is the scariest, creepiest movie you’ve ever seen? And i mean that one which made you look twice to the darkness of your room before you close your eyes to sleep.

Halloween... hands down... It still freaks me out.... and the movie that recently made me jump off my chair was Gothika... I haven't jumed during a movie in a long time.

2. Phobias.

I don't know if it is a phobia or not but there's a couple of them... one of them being -- I'm terrified of being attacked by a wild animal -- not dogs, wild animals. And when I get in the ocean, I'm always afraid of being attacked by a shark...

Already am... 9 yrs. and counting...

4. Childhood obsessions.

I guess I really didn't have any obsessions... can't answer this one...

A West Highland Terrier named Lucy

well i'm not a big 'scary movie' fan so I havent seen very many ... but way back in the day when i watched Scream - that freaked me out pretty bad.... :Ph34r:

2. Phobias.
heights kinda - its only like open spaces where i feel i coudl fall from so really i guess my fear is plumeting to my death (does that make sence?); bees, wasps etc.; ummm there are probably more....

most definatly yes

4. Childhood obsessions.
haha Spice Girls! (by the way thats like EVERYONE's answer :lol:smiley:

well i had a guinea pig named Duncan but he died
i have a cat named margie now shes old (13) heres a pic (sorry it might be really big)
101.jpg

1. What is the scariest, creepiest movie you’ve ever seen? And i mean that one which made you look twice to the darkness of your room before you close your eyes to sleep. the ring... ahh i didn't even see it but had nightmares anyway :rolleyes:

2. Phobias. bugs that crawl and/or fly. and... torture. i'd rather be shot than be tortured... just thinking about it makes me cry -_-

3. Planning on getting married someday? yes i already know what i'll name my kids :lol:

4. Childhood obsessions. star wars. and it continues!

5. What’s your/s pet/s name/s? eve, kobie (cat, dog), willie and croc (fish). my other fish james bond died yesterday! :( :( :(

1. The ring, tried watching it three times. All three times only got past the first five minutes and had to go upstairs and turn on all the lights and sing happy showtunes and watch disney movies. Im not a scary movie type person! ;)

2. Im not sure you can call these phobias but snakes and afraid of being betrayed by someone i love.

3. Absolutely! the children part is questionable but definatly married.

4.natural science and astronomy. i loved my telescope dearly. I was a major dork! :geek:

5. a Westie named Samatha

1. Holy felgercarb probably all the Freddy Krooger movies. He scares the felgercarb out of me. Either that or Candy Man :Ph34r:

2. Cockroaches :o_O: :ermm:

3. Sure someday.... :rolleyes:

4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!!! and Carebears :D

5. Milah

1. What is the scariest, creepiest movie you’ve ever seen? And i mean that one which made you look twice to the darkness of your room before you close your eyes to sleep. -> Gothika ... I got scared ...

2. Phobias -> arachnophobia

3. Planning on getting married someday? yes, I think so

4. Childhood obsessions -> eating sand

5. What’s your/s pet/s name/s? -> don't have any pet ...

Wow for some reason I didn't see this thread until just now. :rolleyes: Stupid me :doh:

Ooh, well I watched the Sixth Sense and I was freaked out for weeks. The whole movie just kept re-playing in my head and I was tramatized for so long :lol:

2. Phobias.

Oh God there are so many! Let's see ... spiders, clowns, elevators, just to name a few :blink:

Yup! :D

4. Childhood obsessions.

Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys (I was a teenie bopper as a child! :lol: ), Pokeman, Star Trek: Voyager ... the list goes on and on :rolleyes:

I used to have a dog named Popper, but he died during the time of my childhood where I peed on apples (I was 5, and I did it all the time. I was a strange, strange child). But now I have a dog named Thurman :D

Existence. It was the only film that ever gave me nightmares.
2. Phobias.
Lead... yup, that heavy grey metal in windows. My mum makes Stained Glass, and she always used to tell me what lead would do to you, to stop me from going and eating it, but I have feared it ever since.
Nope...I don't want to feel 'bound'. I might have a 'joining ceromony' so I can wear a cool dress and get loads of pressies though...
4. Childhood obsessions.
CSI, ALIAS, DARK ANGEL, ENTERPRISE
Bugs, Pokemon - loved the games, and still have my cards in their wallet...I put them in there with gloves, and they've never been touched.General OCD, ie. neatening sorting etc., although my room has always been a chaotic mess
5. What’s your pet's name/s?
All my fish:Acacia, Avacado, Apricot, Alaska, Arkansas, Grissom, Sara, Sydney, Vaughn (those are two inseperable Zebra Danios) I had more.
I also had two frogs in my garden pond, Fairy Dust and Suction

Jai

1. What is the scariest, creepiest movie you’ve ever seen? And i mean that one which made you look twice to the darkness of your room before you close your eyes to sleep. ~~~um this is hard cuase i dont rely get scared ne more but house on haunted hill the remake was so scarey it made me jump and scream

2. Phobias. tics

sure
4. Childhood obsessions.
musci scooby doo rollercoasters
5. What’s your/s pet/s name/s?skippy lizzy

1. What is the scariest, creepiest movie you’ve ever seen? And i mean that one which made you look twice to the darkness of your room before you close your eyes to sleep. Um... I really dont get scared by movies but house on haunted hill remake was just plain freaky and wrong.

2. Phobias? Spiders.

3. Planning on getting married someday? Sure, why not?

4. Childhood obsessions. I still consider myself a kid. So Alias. And Harry Potter a few years ago.

5. What’s your/s pet/s name/s? Molly and Susie

Back