QUESTIONNAIRE 6

1-What is the creepiest movie you've ever seen? The Amytiville horror...didn't sleep in days.

2-Phobias? Bugs in general and snakes, oh and mouses.

3-Planning on getting married someday? Done, for 7 years now.

4-Childhood obsessions. Well, I liked Barbies a lot...long time ago!

5-Pet name : don't have any. When I was a kid, I had a dog named Scarlett, I loved her.

1. What is the scariest, creepiest movie you’ve ever seen? And i mean that one which made you look twice to the darkness of your room before you close your eyes to sleep.

The Ring was pretty creepy. But the absolute scariest had to be The Omen. My drill team was performing a dance to one of the songs from the soundtrack and some of us thought it would be cool to watch the movie. Bad idea. Terrible idea. It disturbed me for a long time.

2. Phobias.

Spiders, snakes, clausterphobia

3. Planning on getting married someday?

Maybe...if I meet the right person. I don't plan on it, but I'm not against the idea :smiley:

4. Childhood obsessions.

I'm digging back into way early childhood:
Carebears, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, New Kids on the Block, and Jem!

5. What’s your/s pet/s name/s?

My only pet from when I was very young (5 or 6, until I was 10) was a precious dog named Dutchess. We had to give her away when we moved to Texas...I was traumatized for a while, but I'm really not much of a pet person anymore...

1. What is the scariest, creepiest movie you’ve ever seen? And i mean that one which made you look twice to the darkness of your room before you close your eyes to sleep.

Well, Blair Witch scared the holy hell out of me simply because I saw it the day it came out with a friend. We were still under the presumption that it actually happened ... so being two girls all by ourselves basically, we were beyond freaked. Also, Signs for some reason scared the felgercarb out of me. I definitely didn't like those alien things, but the fact I was nearly surrounded by corn fields at the time didn't help either.

2. Phobias.

Bugs.

I'm already planning my wedding. It's in December of this year.

4. Childhood obsessions.

Like Amy, I am a child of the 80's. Carebears, She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, Jem and the Holligrams, NKOTB, and The Babysitter's Club. Oh, I was obsessed with horses for awhile too.

Ginger, my Jack Russell terrier. My mom and I had a dog that stayed with her when I moved in with Brandon, Fifi, but it ran away last month. :(

1.What is the scariest, creepiest movie you’ve ever seen? And i mean that one which made you look twice to the darkness of your room before you close your eyes to sleep.

mmm the ring was pretty scary. i screamed a lot when i was watching that movie.

2.Phobias.

mmm not many actually just perhaps bats and even vampires cause they can pass you the rabies and the other phobia might be being surrounded by a lot of people all talking at the same time and being noisy.

3.Planning on getting married someday?

yes of course. i´m not sure about kids tough but i definitely want to be able to call someone my husband. it just sounds so nice. :love: . and about the kids, i would only have ONE if not any but must likely one. ^_^

4.Childhood obsessions.

i still consider myself as a child cause i´m only 15 so i´d have to say my biggest obsession so far is alias. and perhaps some mexican soap-operas.

5.What’s your/s pet/s name/s?

i had a dog called Teddy. he used to live in my farm but when we sold it we had to give him away :( .
i also share the custody of two lizard with my best frinds. they are called henry and harry. :D

1. Scariest movie?

-Ummm...I haven't seen any really scary movies lately but maybe Jeepers Creepers or House on Haunted Hill

2. Phobias

-Definately my #1 phobia is heights then spiders. They creep me out really bad. Oh and clowns, when I was little I went to a birthday party where a clown came. I cried the whole time until my dad came to pick me up.

-Definately

4. Childhood obsessions

-Definately the whole boy bands craze, beanie babies, Captain Planet, Zorro, Horses, and Dogs

5. Pets' names

-Cat: Liberty
Dog: Hogan

Ummm... I know there's probably more than one, but all that's coming to mind right now is The Exorcist. It takes a lot for a movie to really scare me, though.

2. Phobias.
Bugs. Any kind of bug, or spider, I will not go near. And bats. One flew into my house once, and I absolutely panicked (although at the time I thought it was a bird).

No. Not currently in my future plans.

4. Childhood obsessions.
None, that I can think of. Maybe books. I was always reading when I was little, and I still do.

My dog is named Bandit. The fish don't have names.

Back