Questionnaire, Part Two:...

Ok, more random questions. Answer!

1. Who’s voice gives you the chills?

2. Who’s your not-particularly-attractive/beautiful/hot celebrity crush?

3. Discovering music. What was your very first favorite band?

4. Crapest movie of the year. So far...

5. Ice- cream or chocolate? ... :D

1. Nick Stahl. Oh... that is probably the sweetest male voice I’ve ever eared. And it sounds so cute on him...*sighs*... I think I’m in love... :blush:

2. Oh.. Jeff Goldblum.. :Ph34r: so embarrassing...i know, i know he’s got that weirdo look, :blink: and i wont even talk about The Fly thing, but .. “Independence Day” is one of my all time favorite movies and i think he looks incredibly hot on it. :blush: Shup up..

3. I’m a 90’s girl so what else but TAKE THAT. Funny, when i started enjoying their music they split up. So true that the first and only CD i bought was the “Greatest Hits”. But then the BACKSTREET BOYS came up and THE SPICE GIRLS :Ph34r: ...Oh.. so embarrassing..

4. I’m gonna have to say THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW. Just because I had such great expectations about it, and it turned out to be so boring. -_-

5. Chocolate ice- cream. :D :rolleyes: :cool:

1. Who’s voice gives you the chills? This guy I knew from school...he had a hot voice! Ooh, and british accents are just hot.

2. Who’s your not-particularly-attractive/beautiful/hot celebrity crush? Ummm...I don't know. I think I only have one celeb crush right now, and he's hot.

Haha...probably one of those pop bands. Sorry, it's the music that was around when I was growing up!

I don't know...Mona Lisa Smile? Because I expected it to be much, much better!

5. Ice- cream or chocolate? Chocolate! No..ice cream! I dont know, I cant decide!

1) sean connery´s voice. it´s very strong and powerful if you ask me.

2) anthony hopkins but i don´t think it was much of a crush.

3)i think it was backstreet boys ( embarrassing)

4)spiderman 2. men that movie was boring and actually pretty depresing.i don´t why everybody is talking about it.

5)chocolat ice-cream but if it has to be either one or the other i guess i would have to pick chocolat.

1. Hugh Jackman...just--everything about that man is scrumptious :confused: :P :lol:

2. Hmm...I don't know...Jack Nicholson? Scary...yes :blink: but he was so energetic (wrong choice of words?) in Something's Gotta Give. I don't really have a crush on him per se (it's kind of gross since he's old enough to be my grandfather) but I just thought he was really humorous and sweet in the movie. It was great, BTW ^_^

3. Okay, yes, everyone's got to admit it. I was a complete Spice Girls fanatic. I blame it on my parents for encouraging me :D Then later on it was Backstreet Boys to N'Sync. God...I really want my childhood back :smiley:

4. I haven't seen lots of movies this year, so I can't really say.

5. Depends on my mood and my cravings.. :D

(i assume these are like good chills not creepy ones...) but i dunno a lot of brittish accents on guys and oh Justin Timberlake singing :blush:

oh that would be Clay Aiken (even tho i think hes cute no one else does)

Well that would be Mariah Carey or the Spice girls :Ph34r: --> followed closely by Nsync *sigh* i miss them... :(

hmmm havent seen a lot of bad ones but i'd go with mona lisa smile not that it was dreadful but i just expected so much more

5. Ice- cream or chocolate? ...
tough one i'd go with chocolate ice cream ;)

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Then later on it was Backstreet Boys to N'Sync. God...I really want my childhood back :smiley:
:lol: :lol: ..i know, i know.. but *whispering* ..i'm going to tell you something you got to promise not to tell anyone else: sometimes, just sometimes..once in a while..i put them on. my Backstreet boys an N'sync 's CDs.. :blush: ..so embarrasing.. :Ph34r: ..and i actually i find myself singing too.. :blush: ..well we all knew the lyrics backwards..oh so embarrasing.. :Ph34r:

Ha! :lol: Know what you mean. I've got like so many of their CD's back from when that I just don't know what to do with them...so you know in the privacy of my own room...God, I still even remember the lyrics! And uh...was I the only one that bought a Spiceworld movie... :thinking: :blink: Er...forget I said that ;)

1. Who’s voice gives you the chills? Chris Carrabba. :love:

2. Who’s your not-particularly-attractive/beautiful/hot celebrity crush? Topher Grace? Some people don't find him particulary attractive but I think he's adorable.

3. Discovering music. What was your very first favorite band? Dashboard Confessional! *CoughHansoncough*

4. Crapest movie of the year. So far... Shredder. "I'll shred your clothes off!" :rotflmao:

5. Ice- cream or chocolate? Chocolate ice cream. ;) :lol:

1. Who’s voice gives you the chills? I'm assuming that these aren't the "run in the other direction your voice freaks me out" chills? Then I'm going to say ... Tom Felton :love:

2. Who’s your not-particularly-attractive/beautiful/hot celebrity crush? Everyone is beaaaaautiful! Hehe ... anyway, probably Clay Aiken then ;)

3. Discovering music. What was your very first favorite band? Spice Girls baby! Then Backstreet Boys and N*Sync. I bet that we all knew every single words to their alblums :P

4. Crapest movie of the year. So far... Hmm ... well I haven't seen that many movies this year, so I can't really answer -_-

5. Ice- cream or chocolate? ... :D Since I can't have that much chocolate because of my heart condition, ICE CREAM! ^_^

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Ha! :lol: Know what you mean. I've got like so many of their CD's back from when that I just don't know what to do with them...so you know in the privacy of my own room...God, I still even remember the lyrics! And uh...was I the only one that bought a Spiceworld movie... :thinking: :blink: Er...forget I said that ;)
:lol: I bought the Spiceworld movie, too! It's so bad, but I watched it like a billion times during my Spicegirl obsession :D

1. Who’s voice gives you the chills? Good singers give me chills. Sexy male singers even more so ;)

2. Who’s your not-particularly-attractive/beautiful/hot celebrity crush? hmm...I don't really have any celebrity crushes right now...

3. Discovering music. What was your very first favorite band? Haha...I feel so old...New Kids on the Block. I had everything, blankets, trading cards, lunch boxes, buttons..I could go on

4. Crapest movie of the year. So far... I haven't really seen anything I've hated so far this year.

Ice cream, because my mouth is really sore and I think I'm dying...if you have a cure..please tell me :(

AugustSnow said:
G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Ha!  :lol: Know what you mean. I've got like so many of their CD's back from when that I just don't know what to do with them...so you know in the privacy of my own room...God, I still even remember the lyrics! And uh...was I the only one that bought a Spiceworld movie... :thinking:  :blink: Er...forget I said that  ;)
:lol: I bought the Spiceworld movie, too! It's so bad, but I watched it like a billion times during my Spicegirl obsession :D
yay, ex-Spiceworld fanatics! :woot: It only occured to me as I grew up that that movie made NO SENSE at all! There wasn't even a plot!

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
AugustSnow said:
G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Ha!  :lol: Know what you mean. I've got like so many of their CD's back from when that I just don't know what to do with them...so you know in the privacy of my own room...God, I still even remember the lyrics! And uh...was I the only one that bought a Spiceworld movie... :thinking:  :blink: Er...forget I said that  ;)
yay, ex-Spiceworld fanatics! :woot: It only occured to me as I grew up that that movie made NO SENSE at all! There wasn't even a plot!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..i know! i know! what were we thinking?! :woot: ..how could we worship all those dumb things? :woot: ..were we that much of idiots or just brainwashed? :lol: :woot: ... the spice world.. it was basically the girls saying moronic things on their bus.. oh God.."if only i could turn back time.." :lol: :lol: ..well but we had fun anyway... :D

-Probably Chris Carrabba and then Orlando Bloom(I'm a sucker for British accents)

-I don't think that's possible :lol:

-Backstreet Boys I'd have to say

4. Crapiest movie of the year

-I'd have to say Van Helsing-the ending sucked

-umm...wow this is tough. I'd probably say ice cream because there's more of a selection

I accept your challenge.

Some girl...

Jennifer Garner

Green Day (it was along time ago I was like 11)

The Ring

Ice Cream

1. Who’s voice gives you the chills? dennis

2. Who’s your not-particularly-attractive/beautiful/hot celebrity crush?i odnt no many so ill just pick one that ai no people obses about... orlando bloom

3. Discovering music. What was your very first favorite band?smash mouth

4. Crapest movie of the year. So far...the village

5. Ice- cream or chocolate? ... chocolate

1. Who’s voice gives you the chills? Chris Carrabba and sometimes Adam Levine :laughbounce:

I can't think of any.....but I do like Jeff Goldbaum ;) :lol:

Spice Girls :lol: I don't know all of their music...but I was totally a part of the whole fad...you know the stickers and everything :lol:

not too sure... :mellow:

Chocolate :D

edited: bad spelling

Back