Questionnnaire...I need your help guys!

m<o>j

Cadet
:angelic: Urm well yeah, I have 10 girls who have filled out my questionnaire, and I'd like about a half and half mixture(the quesionnaire has not much to do with gender, I just want as even feedback as possible)...if any of the guys would fill out this questionnaire, I'll be eternally grateful!!!

1. What gender are you?

2. Which age group do you fit into? Please bold out the relevant band.
Under 16

16 – 25

26 – 35

36 – 45

46 – 55

60+

3. Do you have any children?

4. Do you watch children’s television in which there are 'bad guys'?
If yes, do you think that the criminals or baddies are scarier then when you were a child/younger? Please bold out the relevant statement.
Less scary
More scary

4 ii. If you can, say how:

5. Do you read children’s books in which there are 'bad guys'?
If yes, do you think that the criminals or baddies are scarier then when you were a child/younger? Please bold out the relevant statement.
Less scary
More scary

5ii. If you can, say how:

6. Do you watch crime dramas?

7. If yes, which of these do you watch? Please bold out the relevant statement.
The Bill
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
CSI spin-offs
Law and Order
Law and Order spin-offs
Waking the Dead
Other (Please state)

8. If you said that you watch one/some of the listed programmes, do you feel that the criminals in these programmes are shown in a more or less sympathetic way than in the past?

9. How do you think this is shown? (Be as brief or detailed as you like.)

10. Why do you think the media takes this approach? (Be as brief or detailed as you like.)
7. How much do you think that how criminals are portrayed in the media affects how young people feel about crime? (Give a number between 1 and 5, 1 being ‘not at all’, 5 being ‘totally).

11. How sympathetic do you think that television was towards crime 40 years ago?
(Give a number between 1 and 5, 1 being ‘not at all’, 5 being ‘very’)

12. How sympathetic do you think that television is towards crime today?
(Give a number between 1 and 5, 1 being ‘not at all’, 5 being ‘very’)

12i.If you can, give reasons for these views:

13. Did you find any problems with this questionnaire?

Thankyou!

1. Male

2. 16 – 25

3. No :D

4.Nope

5.Noe

6.Yeah

7.Law and Order,CSI

8. More sympathetic

9. They give backgrounds, thats all I can think of

10.honestly never though about it

10i. maybe about 4

11. erm 2 :thinking:

12. 4 :thinking:

13. No problems, just not sure on some answers

Hope that helped, whats it for?

:angelic: Urm well yeah, I have 10 girls who have filled out my questionnaire, and I'd like about a half and half mixture(the quesionnaire has not much to do with gender, I just want as even feedback as possible)...if any of the guys would fill out this questionnaire, I'll be eternally grateful!!!

1. What gender are you? male

2. Which age group do you fit into? Please bold out the relevant band. 16-25

3. Do you have any children? no
4. Do you watch children’s television in which there are 'bad guys'? yes
If yes, do you think that the criminals or baddies are scarier then when you were a child/younger? Please bold out the relevant statement. Less scary (eventhough i've developed a clownfobia over the last 2 years)

4 ii. If you can, say how: I think it's just because you're older and know more... you know things like that aren't real so you don't have to be afraid of them...

5. Do you read children’s books in which there are 'bad guys'? noo

6. Do you watch crime dramas? no

7. How much do you think that how criminals are portrayed in the media affects how young people feel about crime? 2

11. How sympathetic do you think that television was towards crime 40 years ago?

12. How sympathetic do you think that television is towards crime today?
5 (which isn't a good thing)

12i.If you can, give reasons for these views: I just think it's quite clear... society is just changing ... this isn't always a positive thing though... well, if you compare sexual preferences and acceptance i think over the last 40 years there's been a very positive change, people are accepting it more... but then again towards violence we've gone back to the middle ages, voilence is just all around us... You can't put on tv without seeing an action movie, bombexplosions etc ... I just don't see what's fun about it :smiley: i hate action movies... but i do love Alias *-) lol

13. Did you find any problems with this questionnaire? not really

Thanks so much Kavo and Danté's!!!
I really really appreiciate your help!
A mod can close this topic now!
Thanks again guys.
Jai :rain:

Back