QUESTIONS a/b last couple episodes

Absta

Cadet
Has the CIA just given up on the bugs that were planted in Syd's apartment? i mean i know Jack said it was "a dead end" but shouldn't the still be following up on that??
and didn't Weiss see the video in Syd's bedroom? it was sooo funny when Weiss was like "A yeah, there was one in the TV in your bedroom." (something like that) and he gave her this weird look....gotta luv Weiss......
Sorry, getting off track, so what do you guys think?? am alone in thinking its kind of weird that no one has mentioned the bugs in Syd's room?
Also, NO ONE has followed up on the whole 2nd clone thing! i mean, they know that there is a second clone out there somewhere, but no one has mentioned it! you would think that that would be a SLIGHTLY important discovery....
anyway, what do you guys think?? :thinking: :blink:

im a little surprised also that they wouldnt pursue that. And how they havent atleast monitored will and e. francie, the other 2 that live in the house.

Yeah, nobody has mentioned the bugs, very strange, maybe there saving it for later on, and what about Freplica, and another thing, nobody has found Francie's body yet, like where did Freplica put Francie's body, that's my question, and when they're going to find it. :confused: :thinking: :blink: :woot:

The bugs: There was no way that the location to which the bugs were transmitting to can be tracked. So the bugs were pretty much no help at all for anything. The main reason why they were reverse engineering it was to find out where Sloane was. They already did that, although the mission was a blow. ;)

The clone: Hmmm...probably they were looking into it, but they couldn't find anything.
Or maybe they are looking into it, but since they haven't found anything, they just don't mention it. But I think Francie will be discovered by the end of the season (see semi-spoiler below). So that could either be because a.) Francie makes a mistake or talks in her sleep or something, blowing her cover or b.) the CIA's (unmentioned) research pays off.

SEMI-SPOILER
(Bradley Cooper, TV Guide)-------------->------------>Learning the truth about Francie has an unexpected impact on Will.

What kind of leads would they have on the clone...probably none...something as top secret as this would be hard to follow up on...i think its reasonable that they didn't follow up on it.

Back