Questions about season 3 and 4

I just finished watching seasons 1, 2, and 3 again. I have a few questions. Do we find out about the documents Syd read in the Wittenberg? How did cole escape CIA custody in season 3? Also, in Full Disclosure, wasn't that Cole's voice telling Sydney/Julia to "kill this unimportant man"? If she was just playing, why didn't she recognize Cole and say something to Kendall? In Season 3, who called Sark and told him the location of the Passenger when he had Vaughn in the Inferno Protocol? Was Syd actually telling the truth in S2 when she roughed up Senator Douglas and told him Jack and Irina are the only people that know about another Senator in the Alliance's back pocket? Because look what happened in S3 with Senator Reed and the Trust?
That's all for now. Please shed some light on any and all of these insights:smiley:
Can't wait for Season 5!!!

Wow very good questions im also rewatching the seasons i just started season 3 so im going to look for any clues to what may happen next season. ^_^

Do we find out about the documents Syd read in the Wittenberg?

I'm pretty sure we only found out that Jack killed Irina.

How did cole escape CIA custody in season 3? Also, in Full Disclosure, wasn't that Cole's voice telling Sydney/Julia to "kill this unimportant man"? If she was just playing, why didn't she recognize Cole and say something to Kendall?

I'm not sure how Cole got out of custody, she may have told Kendall that she saw him there and others who were at the table but Kendall never told Syd who they were when she was finding out from him where she had been over the past 2 years. She only knows what he has told her.

Back