Questions and Comments

I have two questions. I think it's two.

Ok, I know you have to use either one of the following three:

A storm
Pumpkin Pie
Or the picture

Am I correct?

If I am, can you post your story in the submission thread even if you haven't used one of those yet. I mean I well get to it in my story, but it's not done yet, so I haven't gotten to the part where one of things appear. So can I still put it in the submission thread, or do I have to wait until I include one of those things in?

Actually I have another question. I can submit my whole story right? Or can I only submit two chapters?

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

oh no, gah! i think i confused everyone. you can submit your whole story as long as you repost the whole thing as one post, then it would be considered a submission. You can submit it anytime, but when the judges read it, there have to have them or the submission won't count. understand?
--Mandy :angelic:

Got it! Just one more question.

When is the last day that it offically is closed? You know, can't add anymore entries!!

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

not excatly it's best first person view which means it have to be I or me, etc. not the whole fic have to be in first person view but the judges will be judging mainly on the first person view part :D does that answer your questoin??

hmmm maybe you should look at the Nomination Thread :P *hint hint*

i have pulled out of the non fic contest because"
it wont get finished because of various reasons and im sorry for that! being i was the one who started this thing up! :lol: but i have had too many things in the real world to deal with ie: homework, school, activities and my family life to get this done. i also didnt want to rush through with it just to get it done and completed to put it in the contest, that to me would be an insult to the contest. i will still work on it and finish it when i get the oppurtunity and i wil even keep in the elements and where i was going to put them! once again im sorry for not finishing it, but time did not permit and as said before i had too many things outside of internet land to be concerned with. hope you can understand, thanks!
~once again sorry, and hopefully the next one i will have more time free to write....or i wont come up with a gigantic story that can not be rushed! :lol: please forgive me!

It's okay viki. I know how you feels. it sucks. but i guess we all have to deal with it. Hope you can write more soon though anyways.

I have a bit of a question about fan fics....not really relating to the site..just generally..I hope its ok to post it here,

I am working on a chaptered fan fic, but all my previous ones have been one-shot fics.

So my question is..generally what is a good length for a chapter to be??
and should i try to end them on a cliffhanger every time??

Thanks

Back