Questions and Comments

well it really depends on the content of the chapters. I myself have written chapters between 250 - 11000 words. But I've read some that went on even longer than that. It really is only dependent on how comfortable you're with the chapter and how smoothly things flow. You wouldn't want every single little detail be laid down for your readers, so it's just dull. Always leave a little space for the imagination so that each chapter is different in every body's mind. Though it shouldn't be too vague either becuase then it would be hard to imagine.

I would not suggest cliffhangers each time. Then your readers would expect the cliff hanger which defeats the whole purpose. Good endings are important but the cliff hangers creates excitment. How much you use of each is really up to you. Just remember, you're the master of your fic, and there are always ways to fix sticky situations :D

--Mandy :angelic:

aliasgirl000 said:
hey mandy: when is the second contest?
Umm... actually speaking of which... I'm acutally thinking about it. Maybe tomorrow if i can get it together.... ya, maybe tomorrow. and i have a perfect theme in mind ^_^

alias_watmorecanisay said:
wats he best things 2 look at on this web site (allalias.com) coz i havent really watched alias that much b4 and i wanna no more about it
if you wish to know more about Alias, i suggest you go to the Season 1,2 and 3 forums. They contain every episode, summary, quotes, and topics that other members liked to talk about. Hope that helps!

well i'ts not gonna count as one of the elements :P

A witch in red on a broom flying in a really clear sky with stars. and a pentagram. um... but they're showing up for me ;)
--mandy :angelic:

sorry about the triple post, but the last one was in january so i think it's okay. but are we going to have a new fiction contest? will kewii be running it?

Back