Questions/Comments

If you have any questions or comments about this forum, like whether or not you think a story should go here, or if you need a beta, feel free to ask here. But please, no useless posts! Strictly about the stories! And if you have a question you don't want to ask here, feel free to PM me.

~Me :angel2:

In a way, that's kind of what the summaries are for. I know it's hard to read through them, but they are somewhat more informative then if I just moved all the stories into different categories.

Although not relevant to fan fiction, a paper pusher is a member title for someone who has between 48 and 100 posts. Please stay on topic!

how do you start a fan fiction story?, like if you have one allreaty rittin in word or some thing, :blush:

me2 i tend to type them on word or a program like that and then copy and paste them into aa. so in case the server ever crashes again (knock on wood) i stillhave them saved on my computer.

this may be a dumb question i dunno but anywayz . .wut if ur story is general fiction and romance fiction?? where do u post it at?
~Kay~

aliasgirl000: Third contest will start when ever the second one closes. Alias Elle have not been posting much lately.

Xtremelimits08: i think you figured that out :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

Back