Questions/Comments

hi okay well it depends on what kind of fanfic it is if its romance it goes here if its just general it goes in General Fiction or if its R-Rated or higher it goes in that forum.or if it doesn't have anything to do with Alias it goes in the Non-Alias fiction forum.

okay how to post its really easy you'll notice at the top of the page in a forum it says New Topic and New Poll.you press New Topic and you copy and paste your story and then you press at the bottom of the page it says Post New Topic and you press that

How would you guys feel about a one-shot, Halloween fanfiction contest (no other restrictions besides the theme and it has to be a one shot)

I'm not sure if people check this thread still, but I was wondering how to put a link to my fic in my pm to people when I update? If anyone could help me out here that would be great. Thanks.

Shay

Easy. There's a little post number in the upper right hand corner of your post. Click on the number and it will give you a URL link. Take that link and go write your PM, when you want to insert the link you can either just paste it regualr, and it will show up like this [allalias.com -&nbspallalias Resources and Information.]
Or you can click on the http:// button and paste the link. If you do it the second way you can make it look like this...NEW CHAPTER. You just paste the link in the box and then it'll ask you what title you want to give the link. In this case i just used "New Chapter". If you need anymore help just PM me.

umm, just wondering if there's gonna be another writing challenge coming up, i'm on holidays and need something to keep me entertained.

ok so about what spy41 said about the links in PMs, if you click on the number on the post and put that in the pm then it'll take them directly to that part of the page, right?
omg thank you so much!

okay...quick questions: 1) what all does a beta do? [i read the ff dictionary, and i still can't quite grasp that one] and 2) what thread would i ask for a beta?

Back