Questions for girls

Yah, you probably are nice. I mean, I can't see you or like, even live near you but I guess I'll just have to guess what your like. I mean, you do sound nice. This girl I know, who is so annoying and never shuts up in my class. Says exactly what you said somewhere earlier in this topic. That girls like it when they're called hot by guys. They also hate when a guy is too afraid to approach them too. I know some of the stuff.

I like to think I'm nice...but dont be fooled i can be a big bi**...but only when people are rude to me...then I'm evil...but other than that im a nice person :smiley:

lol! i am the biggest stud you will ever meet! j/k

Nobody really looks into a guy/girl for personality that much anymore. They say that but it's not what they really mean. I mean, when I go to high school I hope that I start fresh and the only girls I always talk to that are nice are on this site.

Are you serious, I mean. For all I know, you might be the hottest girl on the face of the planet. Other than Jennifer Garner. Seriously, I'm not kidding. But from my experience, all girls can be b!+c#s at times.

Oh gosh! I hope that's not true! personality is so important to me! looks are probably number 4 on my list...they aren't that important...what kind of girls go to your school?...they don't sound very pleasant lol

SydB_JenG said:
haha I think girls are so silly! I love to make fun of them! lol! and if you guys really want a cool girl...theres this girl named Jo...whos a TOTAL STUD!! lol!!
AHHHHH!! WHAT THE?!!! Hi, my name is no longer Jo! I am known to all as...Mildred!! LMAO!!!! Right....but, no thanks, I think they'd rather have you!! HA HA!! LMAO!! Wait, there's nothing bad about that...oh well... :rolleyes: girls are weird....I feel I'm the only normal one around. Well, except for Vicki, Siri, Sunfire, Kate, Irina, Erica, and Mo! Why do girls act all giddy around guys? And why do they wear such short shorts? and such low cut shirts? It's nasty...why are girls- okay, you know what, I doubt you can answer all my questions, I'm sticking to being a dense tomboy who'd rather play football with my friends or obsess over Alias then some bimbo cheerleader. (no offense to those who are, I'm just speaking from my own experiences with them)

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SydB_JenG said:
haha I think girls are so silly!  I love to make fun of them! lol!  and if you guys really want a cool girl...theres this girl named Jo...whos a TOTAL STUD!! lol!!
AHHHHH!! WHAT THE?!!! Hi, my name is no longer Jo! I am known to all as...Mildred!! LMAO!!!! Right....but, no thanks, I think they'd rather have you!! HA HA!! LMAO!! Wait, there's nothing bad about that...oh well... :rolleyes: girls are weird....I feel I'm the only normal one around. Well, except for Vicki, Siri, Sunfire, Kate, Irina, Erica, and Mo! Why do girls act all giddy around guys? And why do they wear such short shorts? and such low cut shirts? It's nasty...why are girls- okay, you know what, I doubt you can answer all my questions, I'm sticking to being a dense tomboy who'd rather play football with my friends or obsess over Alias then some bimbo cheerleader. (no offense to those who are, I'm just speaking from my own experiences with them)
LMAO!! Ya i know!! the girls on this site are so different from my mall-going friends...its such a relief!!...I hate sluts...dont you?

Thank you for a girl who finally admitted that. I wonder if SydB JenG is really the hottest person on the face of the Earth. I mena, I've met girls that are really hot, had a nice personality. But just don't cope with you. All the girls that like me, which are like 2 or 3. I don't like because of personality. That is an important factor in a relationship if you have one with somebody.

Yes, I hate them too. But I'll tell you something. This girl in my class who just recently turned 14. Has already had sex. With a condom thank God. She dated 15-17 year old guys. Labeled as a sl**. So true though.

kylo4 said:
Nobody really looks into a guy/girl for personality that much anymore. They say that but it's not what they really mean.
I think that's only half-true. People are looking for personality, but the first thing you see is the appearance. You can't go check out everyone's personality and choose who you like. You go for the physical attraction, and after that, you get to know the person ^_^

Silly Question: Why do girls go to the bathroom in groups? :rolleyes:

call me Mo please hehe SydB_JenG is too long

Here's my list of qualities...

1. Fun!! *it is so pointless if we cant have fun together)
2. Nice (no meanies!)
3. Funny (totally different from fun by the way)
4. Confidence (cocky guys attract me for some reason...but not too cocky lol)
5. looks (always a plus lol)

thats just the top 5 traits i look for in a guy

I probably have all of them except possibly looks. I can't really judge myself but all I know is that the jerk girls at school only go for the really cool kids. Not that I'm a loser or anything but that's the truth at my school.

he bathroom-group thing i can answer...even thought im not one to do it...

girls think going to the bathroom is unattractive to guys, so they want a friend to take the fall with them...kind of like falling over...its not embarassing if a friend falls with you

also girls hate to sit on the edge...so they dont like to get up if they have the coveted middle seat...so if they get up with a friend they can come back and beat the friend to the seat so the friend has to be on the edge...

pathetic...I know...I'm ashamed for my gender lol no j/k

In a girl, I look for:
-Fun, just like you want. Not boring.
-Looks, I mean, you don't need to be Halle Berry but oh, (never mind)
-Personality
-Nice
I just like those things in a woman. Also, older than me.

Back