Questions for girls

lol...they are the jerks! it always is...i have never found an exception to tha either...even if looks is #1 on a guys list...i wont waste my time with them...some personality trait should be first...not looks

Ok, its on the bottom, Its like extra credit, not required, or a big deal in anyway, but bonus points. And aslong as the person is nice and has a nice personality, looks are kind of nominal.

wow, you are a rare bird lol!...thats VERY good though!...but you have to care about looks somewhat...because your girlfriend would want to be told shes pretty and have you recognize her beauty...its nice to get compliments :smiley:

well of corse, but ooks would not make much difference in who i crush on. My friend thinks the girl i have a rush on(he does not know) is ugly, but i Think she is the most beautiful person in any of my classes. He is just a pervert. He is a huge pervert.

i have a question for girls and Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I forgot. NO WAIT OK.

Am I the only one that thinks clowns are creepy Becuase my brothers friend is staring at me and its giving me the creeps and then he walked over and asked if I liked clowns.... HOW do I tell him polite to BACK OFF OR HE WILL FEEL UNBELIEVABLE PAIN! :smiley:

nope. in my abnormal psych class, we were talking about phobias and the professor asked the class how many people were afraid of clowns and at least thirty people raised their hand (out of about 300 or so).

and, agent nic - well, i can't answer for others, but i think about it every so often. i'm not going to lie and say i never think about it, because i do. it's just not on my mind 24/7. ;) it's funny because i just had a discussion about sex with a couple guys and my roommate last night. we were talking about how important it was to a relationship and whatnot.

My question is, I probably have asked it before but I can't find my previous post, lol. I'm not directing this to all girls, but how come when a girl does something, it's always the guy's fault, Take for example, the girl stabs the guy in the back by telling something or doing something and for some reason it's his fault when he did absolutely nothing, why is that????

It's not always the guy's fault, you must have met some irresponsible girls. I take responsibility for my actions, but with my past experiences, it seems that when the guy does something wrong he doesn't seem to realise it, and he thinks he did nothing.

Back