Questions for girls

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's amazing. Too bad we live far from each other. I guess we could be penpals or something.

It is fun. Um, I wish that I somehow got a date. How do I convince my parents to let me do anything? They're so darn strict.

Okay... I don't mean to offend girls, but how come they are so whiny? Like girls can complain about things on and on, and you have to agree or else you're being unsupportive. But when guys complain, they just plain complain too much? Girls complainabout double standards, but they hold many against guys too.

lol, you ask aquestion i cant answer!LOL, my parents are really leinent with everything becuase they know i wont do anything wrong becuase im afraid ill get caught and the curse of a good conscience!LOL

Victoria King said:
can i answer questions!its fun doing that!LOL
Ya VIKKI!! You and I...this will be our advice center!! I would love your help! and kyloe4...Vikki is another one of those studs i was telling you about lol!

LOL!!aliasalias, i am definatly one of those complaining girls but i think the difference between complaining and whiney is the tone of the voice and how often they complain and how they complain, one thing about us or at least me is i over analyze things and tend to pick it a part and stay focused on it for a long time, meaning i am bound to find flaws in it to lead me to complaining!LOL

Cool. Too bad you people live in the States. Oh well, it doesn't stop people from sending each other letters in the mail and things like that. It'd be cool.

AliasALIAS said:
Okay... I don't mean to offend girls, but how come they are so whiny? Like girls can complain about things on and on, and you have to agree or else you're being unsupportive. But when guys complain, they just plain complain too much? Girls complainabout double standards, but they hold many against guys too.
I agree! girls are very whiny...and i dont think you can offend anyone because i have mostly the same opinions about girls that guys have lol...but anyways...

Girls just love to be heard...and its kind of "in" now to whine to their friends...it probably just carries over to you...and when you start to do it, they arent being heard...which is their favorite thing...so the way to a girls heart is to let her complain...lol seriously! they love it when you hang on their every word lol!

LOL!!im a stud!!ooo cool most ppl just say im cute and look like im twelve!LOL!!and you were talking about me?good or bad? im scared!LOL, JK!!!and yeah i can help answer even though i have already answered things!LOL

there are different types of complaining htough...like ive heard vikki complain...but it isnt annoying...some girls are just annoying though lol

mo you are correct, i love being heard!LOL,and i was reading other posts in here and agree with you guys that girls in high school now a days are just major sluts! i dont know about anyone else(bc no one at my school thinks like me!lol)but im very old-fashioned and there are things that you dont do when you are in high school and there is a way you are supposed to act in public and a way you arent supposed to, but thats just me!lol

SydB_JenG said:
there are different types of complaining htough...like ive heard vikki complain...but it isnt annoying...some girls are just annoying though lol
Oh yes. Some voices are just intolerable! :P

you know, in regards to the whininess, all i can say is that things get better when you're older. although as i'm writing this, i'm dealing with some rather immature girls at the moment (a couple of my roommates, to be specific), so of course every individual is different. but in general, i don't find older girls - or young women, if you prefer - to be whiny.

it's just the sorority girls i'm dealing with at the moment who are being silly and immature. :angry:

kylo4 said:
Wait a minute, how do you know Victoria King is a stud. I mean, she is a king and all.
because i just give off that im gorgeous vibe!LOL!!!! :lol: and im not a king im a queen, my husband(who i dont have!lol)is the king!

and thanks mo, im not annoying!LOL :P

Back