questions regarding Irina Derevko

ok so i got a few questions about one of the best characters in Alias,

1) when did Irina have Nadia, b4 or after her fake death?
if it was before the death that would mean that she had the affair with Arvin whilst laura was with Jack but wouldnt jack notice a pregnancy bump on his wifes body????

2)where does the portorican influence come into a Russian family, elana derevko?????

anyways i need some answers so please help me!!!!!

:bluehair:

1) when did Irina have Nadia, b4 or after her fake death?
if it was before the death that would mean that she had the affair with Arvin whilst laura was with Jack but wouldnt jack notice a pregnancy bump on his wifes body????

Nadia was born after Irina was extracted, (According to Katya in season 4) but had the affair before her extraction. Maybe Irina was just one or two months pregnant, and so Jack couldn't tell.

As for your second question, no clue, I think it has to do with the casting, lol.

Nadia was born after Irina was extracted, (According to Katya in season 4) but had the affair before her extraction. Maybe Irina was just one or two months pregnant, and so Jack couldn't tell.

As for your second question, no clue, I think it has to do with the casting, lol.

nadia was born after irina was out of the frame... have to say wouldt jack notice his wife beeing sick in the morning..... :eek: or is he covering for irina i think theres more to this than we think

what do yall think

Back