Quey Loves Spying ;-)

Q_82

Cadet
Hi Everyone!

I'm Quey. :waves: If you've ever hung out at Addicted to Alias then I'm sure you've seen me around, since I'm pretty active there. I just thought I'd check out what's going on here though since their boards are currently down. I just can't go that long w/o talking about ALIAS!!! :woot:

I've been a faithful watcher since the beginning of S2 and Alias is my favorite show ever!!! Why do I love it? Well, where else do you get to see a woman kick so much butt and yet seems like someone you might actually know?

My favorite characters are Sydney (of course), Will and Sark. I know, weird combination, but there it is. My least favorite character, and most of you will probably shoot me for saying this, is Vaughn. I just don't think he's good for Sydney. Now I don't blame him for moving on but they can never seem to get it together. She doesn't need anymore drama.

Aside from that, I'm a music major in college (about to graduate, wooo!) and a writer. Lately, all I've been doing is fanfics, but I've also got a book I'm working on.

Okay, so that's enough for now. Say hi to me, okay?

*Quet

Fine fine thansk for asking Hawaii is like the funnest place my friend Ryan tried to teach me how to surf/boogie board/body surf and it SO didnt happen! lol hmm what suddenly made you join AA?

Just like me :smiley: Well when it comes to the writing...I write a lot of fanfics, but I'm also working on a book. But I can see that it's going to take a very long time.

I'm still struggling to get through the outlining.

Welcome to AA

VaughnsAHottie said:
Fine fine thansk for asking Hawaii is like the funnest place my friend Ryan tried to teach me how to surf/boogie board/body surf and it SO didnt happen! lol hmm what suddenly made you join AA?
[post="968205"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
oh, you know me. i just can´t stand to go without talking about Alias for very long.

Kewii said:
Just like me :smiley:  Well when it comes to the writing...I write a lot of fanfics, but I'm also working on a book.  But I can see that it's going to take a very long time.

I'm still struggling to get through the outlining. 

Welcome to AA
[post="968902"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
thanks! if you have any fanfics on here i´d love to read them.
my book is going on its third year and i haven´t even gotten half way yet!

MountaineerBB47 said:
I'm going to gave you the same welcome I gave you at LL...

QUEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Hi! It's Britt btw)
[post="969552"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
BRITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How are ya?

Back