Season 2 Quotes from 'A Free Agent'

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Sydney: I graduate today.

Kendall: I’m afraid I can’t endorse your resignation.
Sydney: Excuse me?
Kendall: With The Alliance gone, we got a hell of a mess to clean up.
Sydney: You don’t need me for that.

Sydney: I did everything for the CIA I said I would, and I’m done.

Jack: For years, I wanted nothing more than to see you live a normal life. However, your value to the CIA is irrefutable. So, while this is ultimately your choice, I suggest that, given the enormity of the last two weeks, you may not want to make life-altering decisions without a little more perspective.
Sydney: I’ve had two years of perspective. I am through Arvin Sloane control my life, and I don’t need your approval to resign. I told you as a courtesy.
Kendall: Then I will do you the courtesy of informing you that if you leave this agency, you forfeit the clearance to see your mother.
Sydney: What, are you blackmailing me?

Kendall: In or out, kiddo. Cant have it both ways.

Jack: Legally he’s right. Ethically he’s an ass.

Irina: You’re too forgiving, Sydney. Don’t pretend I’m something I’m not. I’ve never been a real mother to you, and… you don’t owe me a second chance. If you make this decision about me, you’re a fool. In fact, if you decide to stay, I won’t agree to see you anymore.

Sydney: Listen to me, you son of a b****. You have been a plague on my life. You repulse me. Every time I sat across from you listening to your lies, all I could do was fantasize about slashing your throat!

(Marcus) Dixon: We were partners. You lied to me, then chose to tell me the truth when it was convenient for you. I never want to see you again.

Diane Dixon: That day you were shot, you told me you’d been mugged. If you had died that day, I would have buried a stranger!

Back