Season 2 Quotes from Endgame

Quotes from that great episode!

Add to these!

"Just becuase you are comfortable with my daughter doesnt mean you are comfortable with me" -Jack Love that one!

"You are spoiled." -Weiss

"im not giving you a drawer."-weiss
Basically all weiss quotes!!LOL :P

“If I had a shot I might have taken it” – Sydney

“I know what Emily meant to you. I’m sorry.” – Dixon

“The backpack is getting a little ridiculous” – Sydney

“I’m telling you because I love him” – Wife

Sydney: She turned herself in.
Jack: She’s not the first.

“When you first told me the truth I said I didn’t know who you are. I’ve always known who you are. I just didn’t know what you did. You’re the most decent man I know. Whatever you decide, I’ll be with you.” – Diane (Dixon’s wife)

“Where’s your bathroom?” – Sydney

“If I had my way you’d never see your son again.” – Jack

well, you have to get the whole one in there--

if we end up sharing a cell in federal prison, i'm not giving you a drawer, and

-you are spoiled. i don't even have a girlfriend to give me a drawer.
-i could give you a drawer at my place
-i don't want you to give me a drawer

or something like that, i don't remember!

If Jack finds out he will shoot you in the face ~Weiss
Just give me a 30 minute head start then you can tell him ~Vaughn

this is an 8 second table everyone who sits here rode the Bull for 8 Seconds ~ the man in the bar

I love ALL the weiss quotes in this eppy, he's so funny!! Jack's gonna shoot you in the face, you're spoiled, I don't have a grilfriend to give me a drawer, if we end up sharing a cell in prison, I'm not sharing a drawer with you...LMAO!!!

And Marshall!! Yeah yeah, we can go get some lunch or something, you know, at the CIA cafeteria..thingie.. LMAO!!! :sideroll:

Oh, I just heard another one

"Marshall! English! please!" ~Jack LMAO!!!

weiss was terrific tonight!i also loved vaughn's about telling syd how good she was in escaping the cia!LOL, i dont remember it but that was great!

jacks gonna shoot u in the face.......love the weiss..adn the drawer...and its not a quote but loved the vaughn..adn sark

Irina "They're home. They're safe. Now you have something to live for, Mr. Caplan."

"A single Russian word. Ýíä-øïèëü. It means endgame."-Sydney (not sure if that's the proper translation or not...)

syd: "And if Neil Caplan dies?"
jack: "Then he dies."

Caplan: "...and unless you want to kidnap a smarter genius than me, it'll take a while."

Jack: "Just you have gotten 'comfortable' with my daughter does not mean you have become 'comfortable' with me."

Weiss:

"Jack is gonna shoot you in the face."

"If we end up sharing a cell in federal prison, I'm not giving you a drawer."

Marshall: "...uh, yeah, I really shouldn't complain, it's the only exercise I, uh, get. Although I did see a gym..."

Sark: "I'm like anyone else, Mr. Caplan. What I want is what I never have."

Sydney: "Mr. Caplan, you have to listen to me. You won't want to believe me, but you'll have to, or else you will die in less than sixty seconds."

Jack: "Marshall! English, please!"

also loved vaughn's about telling syd how good she was in escaping the cia!LOL, i dont remember it but that was great!

"Not that I'm not a big fan of you disobeying the CIA, it was pretty good... the way you got away."- Vaughn

:smiley:

I just re-watched it, I found another one!

"Just because you've gotten comfortable with my daughter, doesn't mean you should get comfortable with me." ~ Jack to Vaughn

LMAO!!!!!!!!! :lol:

weiss is definetly the funniest character-- these lines were my fav

"if we end up sharing a cell in federal prison, im not giving you a drawer"
when i heard this i was laughin so hard -- i was like this is gonna be a quote everyone puts here

"you're spoiled, i want a gf who will give me a drawer"weiss
"ill giv u a drawer at my place,"vaughn
"i dont want a drawer at ur place,"weiss

the whole scene where syd walked up to those college girls was hilarious too!

"im not a big fan of u disobeying the CIA, but that was awsome how u got away"-vaughn (it was somen like that)

"marshall, english please,"- jack

"Just because you've gotten comfortable with my daughter, doesn't mean you should get comfortable with me." ~ Jack to Vaughn

If Jack finds out he will shoot you in the face ~Weiss
Just give me a 30 minute head start then you can tell him ~Vaughn

these were all great!

My fave is "Jack is gonna shoot you in the face."Weiss

and

"You may have gotten comfortable with my daughter, but don't think you're comfortable with me." Jack, i think its like that.

"What are you, 22? 23? What are you doing working for a man like sloane?" and after Sark talks to him he says "You're going to kill me aren't you. You wouldn't have told me that if you weren't going to kill me." Sark replies "I suggest you get back to work."

Yeah me too! It was great! I just put that quote cause it had something to do with Sark who might I add, was on very little last night. :( :angry: SARK"S A HOTTIE!!!

i loved when syd walked up to the gruop of girls. the disguise was genius!! she fit right in!!!!
u guys stole all my quotes!

~chanel

Back