Season 2 Quotes from Endgame

Everyone's already quoted them, so I won't bother. But man, this ep is going be famous with me for having so many great lines!!!

Hey!! Iluvvaughn13!!! i logged in on your site, but i have a question, i have a BUNCH of ALIAS quotes from season 1 and season 2 and i can only post them here if i put them all in the appropriate episodes...but the thing is, i don't know what episodes they come from, so can i post them in like General Alias or something?? cuz they won't let me post it here unless i put all the quotes in the appropriate episode forums....i don't know why i am writing this here, haha, whatever.....

ok got my quotes.

"I'm telling you because I love him." - Elsa

"I'll give you a drawer in my place. "- Vaughn
- "I don't want a drawer in you place." -Weiss

"She's going to Russia." -Vaughn

"And just because you've gotten comfortable with my daughter doesn't mean you need to be comfortable with me. " -Jack

"This is NOT a debate." -Jack

"If we end up getting a cell in a federal prison, I'm not giving you a drawer. " -Weiss

"You have 30 seconds before you DIE." -Sydney

Jack: "If you disobey me again I will have you reassigned and finding Derevko will no longer be your job." *Something like that.* :smiley:

Here is a good Vaughn one, the way he smiled as he said it just made me melt into a puddle of goo. She was sooo glowing after he said it too. Go watch the clip and you will know what I am talking about.

"Not that Im a huge fan of you disobeying the CIA, but that was pretty good, the way that you got away."
-Vaughn

-VL

i loved the quotes from this episode!!!

Weiss: She gave you a drawer, huh?
Vaughn: It was a gesture of convenience.
Weiss: And, uh, what'd you put in it?
Vaughn: Why do you care?
Weiss: What do you mean, why do I care? Do you know how spoiled you are? You know, a drawer--I wish I had a girlfriend to say "Hey, do you want a drawer?"
Vaughn: I'll give you a drawer at my place.
Weiss: I don't want a drawer at your place.
Weiss: Jack is gonna shoot you in the face.
Vaughn: Just give me a half-hour head start. Tell him that she called on your phone and you gave it to me. We only have 10 hours to find Caplan.
Weiss: If we end up sharing a cell in federal prison, I'm not giving you a drawer.

these r some of my fav quotes

"i Love my drawer" vaughn to sdyney
'Jacks gonna shoot you in the face" weiss to vaughn
"Keep in mind i should use a slower reel" sydney to vaughn
"she wants to hang a picture next to my coat rack, she's never been to my place, i don't have a coat rack" vaughn to weiss (something like that)

Back