Season 2 Quotes

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Will: Is that your idea of a joke? You’re morbid, Jack.

Vaughn: Do you know what I was thinking?
Sydney: I think I do.
Vaughn: If we could actually be seen in public together, we'd get the bible and get a bite.
Weiss: Can the whole team come, 'cause I'm starving.

Sydney: Despite being married to a truly horrible man, Emily was a good person. If the people who cared about her don’t speak at her funeral because oh him, there’s no justice in that. It just makes him stronger.

Sydney: She said in this simply, reassuring voice, “You’re going to be OK”. Thinking about Emily I often wondered about my own mother, and what she would have been like had she lived? Would she be as strong as Emily, as kind, as good? I always told myself that she had those qualities. Though I couldn’t see them, I simply believed them. But Emily wasn’t just a mother I never had, she was the mother all of us wish we had.

Jack: She just walked right in, said she wanted to cooperate.
Sydney: Who?
Jack: Your mother.

SYDNEY: I'm so sorry. I'm going to shoot you with adrenaline. We have got to run.
VAUGHN: Uh... don't do that.

Vaughn: Ow, that hurt!
Sydney: I'm sorry.
Vaughn: Don't be. Where are we?
Sydney: France.
Vaughn: France? Really? France?
Sydney: There's too much to explain. I have to get back before Dixon comes after me. You can get back to Los Angeles, right?
(Vaughn nods and smiles)
Sydney: What?
Vaughn: (big grin) You saved my life.
Sydney: (smiles) I'll see you back in L.A.

i loved this part of the episode!! when Vaughn was lieing on the table i thought he was a goner. lol

Back