Season 2 Quotes

Azhria Lilu

Captain
“So Sydney’s how’s school?” – Irina
“I’m writing a dissertation – supposedly.” – Sydney

“He always brags about you, he showed me a picture once…” – Jack’s contact, talking about Sydney

“We used to have this toaster. It was broken. Once when I used it, the entire house got so smoky that we had to move out for a week." [not sure if this is correct - feel free to PM me if I got it wrong]

“Listen to me – both of you. We have a job to do. Your issues will have to be dealt with later” - Sydney talking to Jack and Irina

“I just spent five hours in a grain bin. It’s my turn now.” – Irina

“Everything is about money.” – Voice

Feel free to add your own.

I like these.

You know, some people go miniature golfing with their parents. We go to India and look for nukes. - Syd

I told you, ain't nobody gettin by Magic Marshalls invisible liquid tracer! Kno wat im sayin? - Marshall

And then Jack said something like "This is Jack. Either you'll hear from us or you won't." correct me if I'm wrong!

yes, very funny episode. another one i liked was:

"Can she breathe in there?" Syd asked Jack. Jack gives her a look that says, "Frankly, I don't care. Actually, I hope she can't!" (wow! i got all that from a 2-second look! :D )

"No, no, NO!" - Marshall

"I wasn't an officer, I was a prisoner" - Irina (something like that)

"It's over." Guy with Vaughn

"What's this?" - Sydney

"The toaster." - Jack
Irina's laugh

"I know what you're thinking." - Senior Officer Jack D. Bristow
"Do you?" - Irina Derevko

"You're just gonna--Are you trying to get rid of me?" - CIA Officer Michael C. Vaughn

LOL

CUVEE (to Irina): You little witch.

MARSHALL: I told you, ain't nobody gettin' by Magic Marshall's invisible liquid tracer! Know what I'm sayin'?

Sydney: Some people go miniature golfing with their parents. We go to India to look for nukes.

thats one of my fave alias quotes... it totally describes the show in only 2 sentences...

"Why do you think I learned the sewer tunnels and memoried the mines locations? So I could escape you idiot."-Irina to Jack

"I'm proud of you."-Jack to Sydney

I really liked Kendall's reaction when Vaughn asked him whether he was trying to get rid of him! It was a quick smirk and he turned around and walked away.

Ok these are my favorite qoutes.

Sydney : Write this down. E. M. E. T. I. B. Got it? Now, reverse it.
And
Marshall : That sound that you're- you know, that 'boom'? That's my mind blowing.

Couple of my favorite Will quotes:

Syd: Last chance to bail out
Will: Are you kidding? I love this stuff

Will: I'm wearing seat coverings, there is no over the top

Syd: You didn't like her?
Will: I didn't liker her so much, I don't like my sister anymore

Will: Um, excuse me but did you just say you were shot by your mother?

Will: I've been waiting to do that for like 8 years...

Will: Favorite movie of all time...are you ready for this? Pretty Woman
Syd: Well, I'm sure that's alot of people's favorite movie
Will: Yeah, that's probably true...congratulations...of all time...that includes like every other movie ever made...like all of them

Will: Sydney cares about you. And what you guys have or don't have means a great deal to her. I wanna make sure you respect that...

Back