Season 2 Quotes

Azhria Lilu

Captain
“I’m not really into interior decorating” – Jack

“I don’t support the death penalty. I but I hope she dies for all that she has done. I really do.” – Sydney

“Killing his wife doesn’t surprise me. Eating her wouldn’t surprise me.” – Vaughn

“I guess it’s two for one day on blackmail” – Vaughn

Judge: How are your pleading?
Will: Guilty

“When she got done with my father, he could only be identified by his dental records.” – Vaughn

“I’ve given you a gift. And all you’ll get from me is one.” – Irina (to Vaughn)

“You look just like him.” – Irina (speaking to Vaughn about his father, who she killed)

“You didn’t pull the alarm. I wouldn’t have pulled it either” – Irina

“How’s your shoulder?” - Irina

Sydney: I need to know why.

Irina: No, you want to know why. There’s a difference.

Sydney: Why should I do that?
Irina: Because I’m your mother.

“We’re on the same side. It’s time to start acting like it.” – Sydney to Kendall

‘You are not my mother. My mother was Laura Bristow. Laura Bristow died in a car accident 21 years ago.” – Sydney

:"Let me ask you a question. Let's say you're hanging out at your favorite restaurant, with your friends ... or whatever. You like to go there, you like the food, what color are the walls?" - Francine (Francie) D. Calfo

"You know, to the Vietnamese and Chinese, the color white means death and bad fortune. Try red." - Senior Officer Jack D. Bristow
"Really." - Francine (Francie) D. Calfo

Hey that's the color she went for too!

Vaughn: I know you want to see your daughter. I can guarantee you that is never going to happen unless she knows you're cooperating. Prove yourself. Give Sydney a reason to see you.
Irina: Sydney? Interesting.

Francie: It's just going to take me six months to get a legitimate liquor license!

Will: So you're hanging out with the Gambino crime family and you're giving me grief about doing drugs?

Francie: I just need a liquor license.

Will: No, no, no, what you need is someone who knows how the system works. Someone who can help you navigate. What you need is me. You know, former drug addict reporter... and sometimes lobster impersonator.

Back