Season 1 Quotes

Azhria Lilu

Captain
“Yeah, can you show me what a bag looks like again?” - Sydney

“We kill ourselves to do the right thing. Meanwhile, the bad guys keep coming back” - Dixon

"Whew, impressive. Balls of steel. No, that's what I'm gonna call you from now on." - Weiss

"You probably don’t know this about me, but I’m not much of a social person." - Marshall

"Do we need to wear those gloves?" - Dixon

“Don’t tell me to hold the phone! I’m sitting on a ticking nuclear time bomb!” - Sydney

“It’s not your job to give me the plan. I’m giving you the plan” - Michael

“Now, you listen to me, Mr. Vaughn. I appreciate what your job is here, even though I think you're a little young to be doing it, to establish a protocol between the CIA and their newest double agent. But I'm not sitting here to pick up the ins and outs of Langley procedure. I am sitting here for one reason only, and that is to destroy SD-6!” - Sydney

"I don't know what your problem is with me. Maybe it's that I'm a woman, or maybe you just don't like my attitude or something, and I'm sorry about that." - Sydney Bristow

“Since I've been at the CIA, I've only seen this map grow. This is what you're in the middle of, Sydney. If shutting down the Los Angeles cell was all we were after, we would have raided that office three years ago. This is not about cutting off an arm of the monster - this is about killing the monster. And the work you have ahead of you, the work your father has been doing, it's complicated, it's
political, and it is long term.” - Michael

Feel free to post your own...

"Last week, I accidently touched it, I hit my desk and balcked out for 20 minutes. That's why I'm being a little Pavalovian about these puppies (laughs a bit)...oh, no pun intended."

the_alliance said:
"Last week, I accidently touched it, I hit my desk and balcked out for 20 minutes. That's why I'm being a little Pavalovian about these puppies (laughs a bit)...oh, no pun intended."
huh? i don't remember that being said, who said that?

Back