Season 1 Quotes

Azhria Lilu

Captain
SYDNEY: Those men died for no reason.
MICHAEL: No. Those men died for their country.

“Behind it is a marble wall with stars carved in it. It's a memorial to the agents the company lost in action. Families are never told how they died, or even where. Only that they won't be coming home. I was
eight when my father became one of those stars.” - Michael

“Just think about what you're saying. Acting cavalier about breaking the rules. Think about the last time you did something like that. I'm not a perfect man, I know that. But I am smart enough not to draw simple conclusions and then act upon them. I would think if anyone had learned that lesson, it would have been you.” - Jack

Feel free to post your own :smiley:

"Just leave me alone, I don't know anything" Eloise Kurtz
"See, it's people who say that who know so much more than they think they do." Will Tippin

"Because of this spy trade, my mother is dead, you couldn't possibly understand what it's like to have a parent die that way." Sydney to Vaughn

"No man is an island, entire of itself, everyman is a piece of a continent..." Sydney to Sheperd

Francie: Bar association dinner. One of the lawyers wanted to sue me because his chicken was undercooked. Can you believe that -- an obnoxious lawyer?

Back