Season 1 Quotes

Azhria Lilu

Captain
“Can you not be a reporter for, like, two minutes?” - Francie

“It's been a lot longer than seven years. I've known your father since 1971. I met him at Langley. I knew your mother. I went to your parents' wedding. Sydney, I've known you since you were a baby. I was
out of the country for most of your childhood on various operations, but I kept tabs on you - I checked in on you in my own way. I always
thought of you as my daughter, even from the beginning.” - Sloane

Feel free to post your own :smiley:

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>JACK: Call them off.</span>
VAUGHN: Did you read Sloane's transmission? She'll be in the park any minute.
JACK: No execution has been ordered. This is a set-up.
VAUGHN: What are you talking about?
JACK: Sloane's transmission was sent out on SD-6 server five. It was only sent to you. Vaughn, they know someone's listening. This is a test.
VAUGHN: I'll tell you what. We'll take that chance, get Sydney out of there, and argue about this later.
JACK: [/B]You go in like this, you pull her out, it'll only prove that you've intercepted Sloane's communiqué and Sydney will be exposed.
VAUGHN: You don't know that for a fact!
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>JACK: Why am I even talking to you? Lloyd, abort this mission</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>You've got to love the interaction... :smiley: </span>

Sloane: We both are. We're both doing our job. And I look at Sydney Bristow's test results -- I don't see a single spike. She didn't falter once.

Dreyer: She's guilty. She's the one.

Sloane: I think that's a dangerous accusation made by a desperate man.

Dreyer: I'm not desperate, Mr. Sloane. But I am curious why you feel the need to defend Miss Bristow?

Back