Season 1 Quotes

Azhria Lilu

Captain
DIXON: Listen, while you're grabbing the Rambaldi manuscript, if you happen to see a sandwich...
SYDNEY: You got it.

WILL: Where the hell are we? We're nowhere!
JENNY: No, no, no! You’re nowhere. Get out!

“I expect a piece, yes. It's chocolate. Maybe you can write an
article about this cake and win something else.” - Abby (Will’s
coworker, referring to his award)

SYDNEY: This isn't a logistical question - it’s a moral one.
VAUGHN: A moral one? Sydney, you're a spy. This is hardly the darkest decision you've had to make!

"Dear Aunt Stephanie - Unfortunately, as my mother has informed you, the wedding is off so I am returning your kind gift of a coffee maker because, as it turns out, the man to whom I was engaged is a deceitful, two-faced, sex-crazed jackass. All my love, Francie." -
Francie (reading aloud to Syd)

“David, I hate myself for letting you down, okay? But right now, I'm you. I'm exactly where you were - before your wife was killed. Now, if I do what you suggest... David, they're going to kill my family - my friends. If you could go back, if you could change it, you wouldn't hesitate, would you?” - Will

Feel free to post your own :smiley:

"So...You're taking Will?" ~Vaughn
"Yeah." ~ Sydney
"You look really pretty." ~Vaughn

Not even a thank you?! Or maybe I missed that part...

"Joey's Pizza?" ~ Vaughn
"Yeah, you know what, this is Joey's Pizza. Wanna hear our specials?" ~Francie

aliasjgfanaticmv Posted on Mar 14 2003, 12:43 PM

"So...You're taking Will?" ~Vaughn
"Yeah." ~ Sydney
"You look really pretty." ~Vaughn

Not even a thank you?! Or maybe I missed that part...

"Joey's Pizza?" ~ Vaughn
"Yeah, you know what, this is Joey's Pizza. Wanna hear our specials?" ~Francie 

^_^ u took the words right out of my mouth.

:love: aww. vaughn needs sum luv. i'm here baby. :love:

Syd: This is a bug?
Vaughn: It's pretty good, huh? You should see the guys who made it. It's like they've never seen sunlight.
Syd: You should meet Marshall.

Vaughn (calling Sydney on the cellphone): Hi, its Francie.

I don't remember exactly what was said, but the part where they're at dinner at Sloane's, and Emily is talking about how horrible those people are in Will's article and the best part are the looks on Sloane, Sydney and Jack's faces thinking about how Sloane is much more terrible then them.

katiebug said:
Vaughn: The guys that made this say its b****in', so I'm assuming it's b****in'. :P
[post="754517"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh Katie you beat me to it, I was just gonna post this I watched this a couple days ago and something had just reminded me of it...

Well, I'm just gonna post the whole thing so everyone knows what the Vaughnster was referring to:

VAUGHN: "Now, Sloane's vault is an advanced cushion model. The guys who made the paperclip bug came up with this. It overrides the circuitry, tricks the safe into believing you entered the correct combination. Now, they say it's b****in', so I'm assuming it's b****in'."

The funny thing is I don't think a lot of people actually noticed what he said since he said it so quick and not very loud... But yeah, it's b****in'! :lol:

Sloane: Some of the text is Italian, but most of it is in code. Code we haven't been able to break. Who was this man, Sydney? What did he see? What did Rambaldi see? (Flipping through the pages of Rambaldi's book, he comes to page forty-seven, the blank one.) Those who know about him - various agencies, a few in the private sector - they're spending millions to answer these questions. Millions. Men would die for this book. Men have died. You know, Sydney, the work we're doing here, trying to figure out who Rambaldi was, what he was working on, is becoming an obsession for me.

Back