Season 2 Quotes

my notes:

Jack: "Sydney can be stubborn. Where she got that from is anyone's guess."

Sydney: "Showoff."
Vaughn: "Yeah, a little bit."

that CIA guy (what was his name again??): "Are you and Mr. Vaughn intimately involved."
Syd: "That's none of your business."
guy: "Yeah, I know, it's kind of an awkward question."

Syd: "I have to go in."
Vaughn: "Of course you do. It's your day off."

Marshall: "Hey, how you doin'? You're Sydney's mom.....which is really cool, 'cause Sydney's....really cool."

Jack: "I've had twenty years to reflect on that woman's ability to deceive. If she lies to me again, I'll know it."

Marshall: "Wow, you're tough."

Syd: "I will not spy on Michael Vaughn."

Irina: "I never understood how you managed not to get caught up in your work."
Jack: "I had something neither of you had."
Irina: "Sydney."

Kendall: "Jack, you make this happen, you can have my job."
Jack: "No thanks."

a paraphrase:

sydney: hey weiss, where's vaughn?
weiss: is that all i am to you, just a conduit? do you ever go up to vaughn and go, "hey, where's weiss?"

crazy spinster said:
same here!

and could you just imagine how funny a weiss/marshall conversation would be?? :lol: we'd have quotes up the wazoo!!
I'm excited for that. Everytime those two talk I laugh out loud. I'll probably wind up missing half of their conversation if they ever get together. It's gotta happen though, I mean, they do work together. :smiley:

"Sydney, I love you. No matter the outcome of the mission, remember that." I hope that's about correct. Irina to Syd.

"I never thanked you.....for raising our daughter!" Irina to Jack.

"...i guess we have the answer to the intimacy question" that yeager guy to syd....

(kinda paraphrased it)
"what is that?" syd
"work stuff" vaughn
"let me see" syd
"its the keys to my apartment. i was gonna give it to u at dinner but obviously it was a mistake"vaughn...

*sigh* y did u have to be suspicious?

I know! I wanted to smack Yaeger for putting doubts in her mind. I would have LOVED to have seen the scene at dinner where Vaughn gives her the key to his apartment.

I would have wanted to see the dinner scene too. Stupid ABC monkeys, why did they have to play all of those commercials?

~Me :angel2:

Here are mine:

Quotes
Irina: You and I know better than anyone that she should leave this life while she can.

Vaughn: She shoots. She scores!

Vaughn: What is their to say?
Sydney: I think a lot.

Sydney: I have to go in
Vaughn: Of course you do. It’s your day off.

Sydney: This is crazy. What are you saying, that Vaughn is working for someone else?

Kendall: When the hell did we switch places?

Marshall (to Irina): Wow, you’re tough.

Sydney: I will not spy on Michael Vaughn
CIA counter-intelligence: Ms. Bristow, which is your priority? National security, or your boyfriend?

Irina: Let her go. Play with me instead.

Irina: You know me. I love games.

Jack: Sloane has a personal connection to Rambaldi.

Sydney: Are you keeping secrets from me?d

Irina: Sydney, I love you.

Sydney: Is there is some explanation for what you’ve been doing the last four months, I need to hear what it is, right now.

As soon as Irena started talking to Sydney about how she might not coma back after the "dangerous" mission, I was like "Oh No! She's not gonna escape is she?". I hope that goodbye wasn't meant to be a forever goodbye. I hope she's just pretending to be evil to catch Sloane...Oh well. Off topic.
I loved that Wiess line, even though it's been said "Do you ever go up to Vaughn and go 'hey where's Weiss?'"

Back