Quotes

So I came here and couldn't find any quotes. And W&G has got to be one of the next shows to quote because the entire thing is hilarious!!! So everyone start adding quotes from the series here ^_^!!! haha, they look cool on your binder, haha, or anything really. ^_^ lol. So I'll start off with a few...

Grace: Will, my love for you is like this scar -- ugly but permanent.

Grace: What you're feeling are pangs of guilt.
Karen: What?
Grace: Guilt. Oh, boy. Ok. How am I gonna explain this one? Uh...guilt is an emotion that-- Ok. Jumping ahead. An emotion is something that--
Karen: Hey, hey, hey. Come on! I know what guilt is. It's one of those touchy-feely words that people throw around that don't really mean anything... You know, like "maternal" or "addiction."

Haha, there are so many great Will and Grace quotes... the only one that comes to mind right now, though, is Karen's "she had him at jell-o."

Ok, so I've never seen the show. But I had to put one in.

"Oh, for the love of Buffy and Angel, just say it!" Jack

No clue when. *snicker* See how I am about my 'ships. :blush:

aliaschick4mv said:
Ok, so I've never seen the show.  But I had to put one in.

"Oh, for the love of Buffy and Angel, just say it!"  Jack

No clue when.  *snicker*  See how I am about my 'ships.  :blush:
Wow! I haven't heard that one, but I love it. :D

This topic made me laugh, because some of my friends at college have a Will & Grace wall with quotes and pics. They can practically quote entire episodes. (I can do that for some shows, but not Will & Grace. :D )

We are just 40 men and a mirrored ball short of a gay disco.

there are so many.. there so hard to find.. and there halrious!! i have to find more..

"I WOULD DIE!!!... DIE DIE DIE!!! I woudl being DYYYYing!!!!!" jack.. season finale of last year.

Oh how i love Karen Walker lemme count the ways.....

"Grace that blouse hurts like a hangover"

"Oh these jewels bring me back memories....on my back in iraq...on my knees in beliz...."

"Hey Poodle"

"Hey Kare"

"Whos your daddy?"

"you are"

Sitting at a table with will grace and jack, karen points "oh look better people"

"Hey Wilma" Karen to Will

"Grace i think you have your chest on backwards"

and there are ohh so many more of these beloved jewels as soon as i remeber them ill be back

grace- we should talk about this.

will- okay. grace, will you sleep with me?

grace- no, i don't sleep with gay men.

will- you see that's a problem b/c i do.

lol!

:D I loved in last week's ep where they were having dinner in Grace's sister's apartment and Will made some joke and Jack was like, "I was gonna say that! Now I'll have to think of something else cute to say...OH! I know! ::makes cute face:: Hewwo." lol, he crackd me up.

oh man -- this is the best show (me and my friend love W&G and Alais)-- too many GREAT quotes -- but i saw an ep last nite where Will thought these 2 FBI agents were just actors Karen hired to trick him and he pulled down his pants and said something like "Here, let me make a call, with my ASS!" and he put his butt up to the phone. it was hilarious LoL -- it was the same ep with Elliot's dance -- great episode!

In "my uncle the car" there are great quotes, especially when Jack thinks he is half black :lol:

quotes:
Jack: Jack who?
Will: Jack you!
Jack: Jack me?
Will: No thanks!

Jack: So we need to get them back together, but how? Pretend to think, pretend to think.
Karen: Pretend to care, pretend to care.
Jack: Oh, I've got it. What we need is a plan. Some way to get them in the same room together.
Karen: Oh honey, that's genius, write that down. Oh, wait, not on that, that's for Will and Grace, that's an invitation to Joe and Larry's kid's birthday party.
Jack: Oh yeah, I got one of these too. Anyway, enough about that. We have to figure out a way to get them in the same room so they can work it out. But how? Ow, I just got a paper cut on this party invitation for Will and Grace.
Karen: Focus. We're trying to get them in the same room together. Forget about this party they're both invited to. Now, what do they both like?
Jack: Well, Will likes to be taller than everyone, and Grace likes to eat cake.
Karen: Where can we take them where there'll be small people eating cake?
[takes a sip of wine]
Karen: Oh, shoot, I just spilled on this invitation to a child's birthday party.
[pauses]
Karen: Hey, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Jack: I don't know, are you thinking what it would be like to have Spiderman spray his web on you?

Will: What's really sad is at the end of the night, not even the troll in the corner will go out with you. (brief pause) It didn't happen to me, it happened to a friend of mine.

Jack: It happened to a friend of mine too.

Karen: Nothing comes from nothing. Nothing ever could. (sings) For there you are standing there loving me. Whether or not...you should. For somewhere in my youth, or childhood, I must have done something good. (from The Sound of Music)

i dont rmember the exact quote but i know it was when mira sorvino played leo's ex and the only woman will ever slept with and jack said
"silly she doesnt have a ??? she has a kagina" or something liek that - it made me laugh so hard

also - same ep- in the beginning when karen had the little puppy (HOW CUTE WAS THAT BTW?!?!?) her and jack were like 'yaaaaaaayyyyyyy' 'booooooooooo' 'yaaaaaaaay' that was great

These are all really funny! My favorite is from the season finale last night. Something with J. Lo and Karen about J. Lo having 2 dancers, not 1.

J.Lo: The secret to a perfect marriage is...oh, who am I kidding?
J.Lo: (warming up and stops to stiff the air) Who's not wearing Glow? (later to Will) Are you wearing Glow?

I *love* Will & Grace. Its such a witty and hilarious show. There are too many quotes to remember but one I can think off the top of my head is:

Jack (imitating C3P0): R2D2, my circuits are burning for you.

the_alliance said:
J.Lo: The secret to a perfect marriage is...oh, who am I kidding?
J.Lo: (warming up and stops to stiff the air) Who's not wearing Glow? (later to Will) Are you wearing Glow?
hahahah.... :lol: :laughbounce:

Back