Season 3 Quotes

nance said:
Weiss... :lol:

Vaughn (irritated): I’m losing the signal!

Weiss: I’m aiming the mic right at her…

Vaughn: I should have worn the ring…

Weiss: Get over yourself, okay? No one aims the mic like I do…
That was it! Wow, my memory is really bad. ^_^

"you never should have berayed me"..syd to vuaghn..and it was syd..she wanted to do that to him anyways....psh...

oh yeah and all the simon ones...hes a hottie....reow!

and both sv moments one the plane ::sighs::..the good ol' svr days...

and sloane...hes good...hes really good....

and again JT is hot!

i love the sloane/lauren scenes and what sloane said about s/v surviving death...is that a hint, JJ?? (I hope so :smiley: )

i also loved the marshall/carrie scenes but they've already been written out...

the syd/simon scenes were also awesome

aliasfan_05 said:
i love the sloane/lauren scenes and what sloane said about s/v surviving death...is that a hint, JJ?? (I hope so :smiley: )

i also loved the marshall/carrie scenes but they've already been written out...

the syd/simon scenes were also awesome
Ditto! They were all good.

I loved this one "You should have never betrayed me!" Syd-to-Vaughn

And I can't remember, but loved what Sloane said to Lauren about Syd and Vaughn's love being like him and his late wife. The kinda love that surivies death. It was great!

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

(Does she have to have my name?") Damint!

My favs are probably of Weiss and Marshall...they were hilarious in this epp!! :lol:

WEISS: "Did somebody die?"

Marshall: "Flinkman residents"

-Vaughn and Marshall are in the van waiting for marshall to upload the false info on Vaughn and Weiss is tapping his hands on the desk

Vaughn: "Stop moving"
Weiss: "oh, oh sorry"

^or somethin like that! that was hilarious! :lol:

damn it - i just read all the quotes and thought my favourite wasn't taken .......but it is - , "you're right. we're not where we were!" bugger. ;) Oh well i have a couple of other goodies not said yet.

Syd to Jack: "What peaked his interest was hearing Simon Walker call me Julia and then kiss me like his prom date. I can't compel Vaughn to stop being curious".

on the plane after the classic "you're right. we're not where we were!" line from Syd she said:

Syd: "This job took two years from me. Everything is personal".

And finally -

In the van -

Syd to Vaughn: "I'll talk to you when this is over"

Sydney: Why did the NSC want me in on this?
Lauren: I wanted you…
Lauren: …Michael said you were the best. :D

Sydney: You know, peach isn’t really in this season.
Vaughn: I heard peach was the new green.
Sydney: I thought beige was the new green…
Vaughn: No, beige is the new peach.
Sydney: Okay…
Vaughn: You’ve got a lot of reading to do…

Vaughn: I’m losing the signal!

Sloane: I remembered seeing her with Vaughn…their relationship reminded me my own with my late wife… It was the kind of…bond…that even death cannot sever. Hmmm. Well, apparently I misjudged. (you have to love Sloane for this :lol: )

Sydney: Sorry…

Weiss: Whatever she just did, man…She’s good…she is really good…

Sydney: Okay, I know you think this op is too dangerous for me to continue…
Vaughn: Yes, I do… but that’s not what I was gonna say.
Sydney: So…What?
Vaughn: I’ve never worked with anyone who can improvise better than you can…but when Simon called you Julia…your reaction…you didn’t seem surprised.
Sydney: Vaughn…
Vaughn: No…tell me what’s going on.
Vaughn: Look, I know we’re not where we were…but even before then, professionally, we never kept secrets from each other. I’m still on your side…
Sydney: You’re right…we’re not where we were. And trust me when I tell you, I am doing you a favor by keeping you out of it.
Vaughn: No, that is not gonna work with me…
Sydney: It’s gonna have to… I can’t afford to make a distinction between professional and personal; not in my life. I mean, this job took two years from me. Everything is personal.
Sydney: As much as I wish I could trust you…the responsibilities you have now require me not to.
Vaughn: Responsibilities!? What the hell does that mean!? What…Lauren!?
Vaughn: What, because she’s NSC, or because she’s my wife!? Or is that distinction irrelevant!?
Sydney: I’m not punishing you… You think I am…I’m not.
Weiss: What? Somebody die?

Sydney: What peaked his interest was hearing Simon Walker call me Julia and then kiss me like his prom date! I can’t compel Vaughn to stop being curious.

Marshall: Yeah, it shouldn’t take longer than a couple of minutes. Now, I know what you’re wondering…boy or girl? Well, she won’t tell me…
Carrie: Marshall, I don’t know!
Marshall: She knows. That’s okay, though, because I’ve come up with a solution…to solve…this predicament… Unisex names. Now…this is what I’ve come up with…so far: Jody, Sam, Alex, Andy, Francis, Frank…that could be with a “ph”. Randy, Terry, Jan, Don…

Marshall (picking up the safe cracking device and holding it toward Carrie’s stomach): You know…I could find out right now…
Carrie: Touch me with that thing and you die!

Walker: …I thought to myself…now there is a very beautiful woman…who knows how to deceive!

Sydney: What you don't believe me?
Walker: No! No, sweetherat, I don't.

Walker: Babe...
Sydney: Now I remember why I left.

Sydney: Wait... Wait... If he's been lying to me all this time, he's put me in danger. I wanna do it... I wanna do it!
Sydney: You never should've betrayed me

I think that's about it. I probably will remember something else later. Oh! and sorry, I probably didn't get some of them right...

Kaiserin said:
Sydney: Why did the NSC want me in on this?
Lauren: I wanted you…
Lauren: …Michael said you were the best. :D

Sydney: You know, peach isn’t really in this season.
Vaughn: I heard peach was the new green.
Sydney: I thought beige was the new green…
Vaughn: No, beige is the new peach.
Sydney: Okay…
Vaughn: You’ve got a lot of reading to do…

Vaughn: I’m losing the signal!

Sloane: I remembered seeing her with Vaughn…their relationship reminded me my own with my late wife… It was the kind of…bond…that even death cannot sever. Hmmm. Well, apparently I misjudged. (you have to love Sloane for this :lol: )

Sydney: Sorry…

Weiss: Whatever she just did, man…She’s good…she is really good…

Sydney: Okay, I know you think this op is too dangerous for me to continue…
Vaughn: Yes, I do… but that’s not what I was gonna say.
Sydney: So…What?
Vaughn: I’ve never worked with anyone who can improvise better than you can…but when Simon called you Julia…your reaction…you didn’t seem surprised.
Sydney: Vaughn…
Vaughn: No…tell me what’s going on.
Vaughn: Look, I know we’re not where we were…but even before then, professionally, we never kept secrets from each other. I’m still on your side…
Sydney: You’re right…we’re not where we were. And trust me when I tell you, I am doing you a favor by keeping you out of it.
Vaughn: No, that is not gonna work with me…
Sydney: It’s gonna have to… I can’t afford to make a distinction between professional and personal; not in my life. I mean, this job took two years from me. Everything is personal.
Sydney: As much as I wish I could trust you…the responsibilities you have now require me not to.
Vaughn: Responsibilities!? What the hell does that mean!? What…Lauren!?
Vaughn: What, because she’s NSC, or because she’s my wife!? Or is that distinction irrelevant!?
Sydney: I’m not punishing you… You think I am…I’m not.
Weiss: What? Somebody die?

Sydney: What peaked his interest was hearing Simon Walker call me Julia and then kiss me like his prom date! I can’t compel Vaughn to stop being curious.

Marshall: Yeah, it shouldn’t take longer than a couple of minutes. Now, I know what you’re wondering…boy or girl? Well, she won’t tell me…
Carrie: Marshall, I don’t know!
Marshall: She knows. That’s okay, though, because I’ve come up with a solution…to solve…this predicament… Unisex names. Now…this is what I’ve come up with…so far: Jody, Sam, Alex, Andy, Francis, Frank…that could be with a “ph”. Randy, Terry, Jan, Don…

Marshall (picking up the safe cracking device and holding it toward Carrie’s stomach): You know…I could find out right now…
Carrie: Touch me with that thing and you die!

Walker: …I thought to myself…now there is a very beautiful woman…who knows how to deceive!

Sydney: What you don't believe me?
Walker: No! No, sweetherat, I don't.

Walker: Babe...
Sydney: Now I remember why I left.

Sydney: Wait... Wait... If he's been lying to me all this time, he's put me in danger. I wanna do it... I wanna do it!
Sydney: You never should've betrayed me

I think that's about it. I probably will remember something else later. Oh! and sorry, I probably didn't get some of them right...
I loved all of those....Lauren: Michael said you were the best....??? Hmmmm....

The S/V plane convo....just like old times :D :D

And Simon!!!!!!! :D :D

Back