Season 3 Quotes

Azhria Lilu

Captain
“I fought myself. I killed myself.” – Sydney

“Yeah, despite the fact that he almost killed her, yeah, the doctor was great.” – Vaughn

VAUGHN: If you betray her, no matter what it costs me, I will kill you.
SLOANE: No need to worry, I love her too.

“You know that if I wanted to hurt you I could. You’re my best friend. You’re my oldest friend. I love you.” – Sydney

“I spent the last two years of my life pretending to be someone I’m not.” – Will

“We are talking about the fate of my daughter.” – Jack

“Don’t do this” – Jack

SYDNEY: Last chance to bail out.
WILL: Are you kidding me? I love this stuff.

“I know I’m just the tech guy, and I may mean nothing to you. But Sydney Bristow means a lot to me.” – Marshall

WILL: Syd, you’ve been going over this since the beginning of time. You’ll figure it out.
SYDNEY: What makes you say that?
WILL: Because you’re you.

“Sydney can no longer be your priority… if you care about my daughter, push her away.” – Vaughn

“It’s just… I still love him.”

“That sucks.” – Will

“You know Will, considering everything I think I’m pretty normal. I’m emotional, I’m honest, I’ve never been a depressed person… until now.” – Sydney

“You’re a smarter man than that.” – Sloane

LAZAREY: Who are you?
SARK: You abandoned me as a child… hello, daddy.

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: And you are?
SYDNEY: We’re the next big thing.

SYDNEY: It was a little over the top.
WILL: I’m wearing a seat cover, nothing’s over the top.

WILL: What if they don’t.
SYDNEY: Think positively.

“This is for Francie” – Will

SLOANE: Sydney, you have my word.
SYDNEY: That’s a relief.

“Whatever the hell you’re up to, good luck.” – Weiss

“Not a word.” – Sloane

“There’s no… satisfaction.” – Will, regarding killing Allison

vaughn :if anything happens to sydney i swear i will kill you (something like this)
sloane : dont worry mr. vaughn, i love her too....

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :puke:

Jack (to Vaughn): If you care about my daughter as you claim to. Push her away. Be cruel if you have to, make her despise you. Because your kindness tortures her. I can see it. What it does to her. And I won't have it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sydney (to Will about Vaughn): It's not about her [Lauren], I just, I still love him. (or something like this)

~sarah~

What was that whole quote between Syd and Will at the end about? What did they never talk about? That they had sex? That Will was in love with her??

~sarah~

The whole hotel scene with Will and Sydney in their disguises and Australian accents was outrageously funny to me. :D

I loved the Will-kills-Allison scene too. Though I like Jack, I got frustrated with his request of pushing Sydney away. *sigh*

ya-- the jack-vaughn chat

come on jack! I thought you were thinking more positivly then that based on how well you and vaughn were getting along in the past few episodes-- U switched sides!

ah!

but still a good moment . .

“Yeah, despite the fact that he almost killed her, yeah, the doctor was great.” – Vaughn

“You know that if I wanted to hurt you I could. You’re my best friend. You’re my oldest friend. I love you.” – Sydney

“I spent the last two years of my life pretending to be someone I’m not.” – Will

“I fought myself. I killed myself.” – Sydney

“We are talking about the fate of my daughter.” – Jack

“Don’t do this” – Jack

SYDNEY: Last chance to bail out.
WILL: Are you kidding me? I love this stuff.

“I know I’m just the tech guy, and I may mean nothing to you. But Sydney Bristow means a lot to me.” – Marshall

WILL: Syd, you’ve been going over this since the beginning of time. You’ll figure it out.
SYDNEY: What makes you say that?
WILL: Because you’re you.

“Sydney can no longer be your priority… if you care about my daughter, push her away.” – Vaughn

“It’s just… I still love him.”

“That sucks.” – Will

“You know Will, considering everything I think I’m pretty normal. I’m emotional, I’m honest, I’ve never been a depressed person… until now.” – Sydney

“You’re a smarter man than that.” – Sloane

LAZAREY: Who are you?
SARK: You abandoned me as a child… hello, daddy.

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: And you are?
SYDNEY: We’re the next big thing.

SYDNEY: It was a little over the top.
WILL: I’m wearing a seat cover, nothing’s over the top.

WILL: What if they don’t.
SYDNEY: Think positively.

“This is for Francie” – Will

SLOANE: Sydney, you have my word.
SYDNEY: That’s a relief.

“Whatever the hell you’re up to, good luck.” – Weiss

“Not a word.” – Sloane

“There’s no… satisfaction.” – Will, regarding killing Allison

Back