nance

TUMS
"Your cigarettes are for felgercarb" :lol:

"My marriage is fantastic" -Vaughn
"Yeah, i can tell" -Weiss

"ENGLISH PLEASE!" -Vaughn
"Cut the red wire... NO WAIT WAIT" -Marshall
"I HATE when you do that!" -Vaughn

"I'm luckier than you are... The Covenant didn't kill the man I love. He's on that plane right now" -Sydney :sigh:

those were great
mine were:
'the covenant didnt kill the man i love, the man i love is on that plane' or something like that

and marshall:' i swear i didnt touch anythign but the bomb has been activiated' 'no the bomb in my office'
i loved when he fell over the chair!!!!!!! lol

love the vaughn: my marriage is great one tho

SARK: Mr. Vaughn. I don't suppose you could tell me an 8-letter word for 'arrogant.'

Sark was doing a crossword puzzle!! SARK'S A CLOSET GEEK!!! :rotflmao:

LOL Azalea - I was thinking the same thing! And what a coincidence it was involving arrogance. Heh.

Azalea said:
SARK: Mr. Vaughn. I don't suppose you could tell me an 8-letter word for 'arrogant.'

LMAO!!!

I liked what Weiss said after the little 'ambush', something about him getting shot in the neck before he could do it again??

I'm not sure that this is exact-

Jack: "Either you give me the codes to defuse BOTH bombs or we do that all over again."

Azalea said:

heehee, loved this one! (The sad this is I actually sat there and thought of one - boastful! :lol: )

aliasgirlie said:
I liked what Weiss said after the little 'ambush', something about him getting shot in the neck before he could do it again??
Yeah, that was in the context of him calling his performace "method acting."

"im mr sark" vaughn.....*melts*..so0o0o0o0o0o hot...and i noticed he said scheldule [empahsis on hte sch] hehe

"i HATE it when u do that"....hahahahh!!!!

not much quotes to quote....but eyah this was a good ep

So, here's a big secret revield :D

Azalea said:
SARK: Mr. Vaughn.  I don't suppose you could tell me an 8-letter word for 'arrogant.'

Sark was doing a crossword puzzle!!

At last the answer to what all agents (good or bad) do with all the time they have to spend when they constantly fly across the world...

Existentialist said:
Alias24-7-365 said:
Vaughn: I still say we should just sic your dad on him.  :lol:
He said that? :lol: I'm going to have to go back and check it out now.
me too *runs off to check* :lol:
LMAO he did!! when s/v got out of the lift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :D too funny!!!!!!! :P can't believe i missed that!!!!! LOL ;) ;) sick em jack!!! :P

the only ones i really enjoyed were:

Vaughn: "My marraige is fantastic." (sarcasm)

My Ryan: "They said you was a pretty boy." :lol:

SARK: "Mr. Vaughn. I don't suppose you could tell me an 8-letter word for 'arrogant.'" :rotflmao:

Weiss: "Ryan's brother, bad dude!"

Syd: "Oh my god, Vaughn!"

Marshall: "My bad! Sorry!"

Syd: "The man i love, the covenant didn't murder him, he's on that plane." and "Please, i beg you, don't do this." :love:

Marshall: "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! OK first of all i didn't touch anything i swear, but the bomb has been activated. No not on the plane in my office, the bomb in my office has been acitvated, it's counting down!"

Jack: "there is no white light, not for people like you!"

Syd: "Vaughn!" (sobs.................HUG! :woot: )

Azalea said:

what is an 8 letter word for arrogant? :lol:

SARK: Mr. Vaughn. I don't suppose you could tell me an 8-letter word for 'arrogant.

Vaughn: I hate when you do that

Azalea said:

LMAO! Too funny. But he is so hot for a geek!!! :P

awwww a sad quote...
"Red is my sons favourite color" BOOM :(

well, i have a couple of quotes in my head but i cant remeber them now, my fav is the lil "vaughn" that came out of syd when she was crying about killing ryan's brother, and he was there, gosh i actaully started to cry, it was beautiful,.....vaughn is sucha caring guy and he so much still loves her, soooo much. I just cant understand why he would marry lauren, like he loves syd sooooooooooooooooooooooo much ya know!

but i thought it was sad when he said "Red is my sons favourite color" at the beginning, like that guys son has no daddy any more!

Back