Season 3 Quotes

Azhria Lilu

Captain
SYDNEY: When I heard you were dead any grief I felt was over the loss of not finding my sister. I did not grieve for you.

SLOANE: All that I want to do is protect my child.

JACK: During that brief time before I was reassured, my feelings for you never changed.

LAUREN: Not everything was a lie.

LAUREN: You’re smarter than I thought. [Kicks Vaughn in the face]

SYDNEY [to Nadia]: Who are you?
Nadia: Later.

SARK: I'll ask you again. Who is the Passenger?
VAUGHN: Holding that thing, you almost look like you've reached puberty. :sideroll: (GO VAUGHN!!)

---------------

SYDNEY: I don't know if you can hear me, but I'm your sister. I know that sounds crazy. I'm sorry it took me so long to find you, but I'm here now, and I'm gonna get you out of here. And you will be safe now, I promise. By the way, I almost forgot..My name is Sydney.

---------------

VAUGHN: I met someone who told me the Prophecy. The Passenger and the Chosen One shall battle. Neither will survive. Sydney, you can't see her again.

SARK: I'll ask you again. Who is the Passenger?
VAUGHN: Holding that thing, you almost look like you've reached puberty :rotflmao:

loved that quote it was so funny made me lol! :lol:

and

VAUGHN: I met someone who told me the Prophecy. The Passenger and the Chosen One shall battle. Neither will survive. Sydney, you can't see her again. :thinking:

AugustSnow said:
VAUGHN: Holding that thing, you almost look like you've reached puberty.

:sideroll: That cracked me up!
me 2!!!!!!
i loved that one and:
Syd: I did not greive for you (Ha! in ur face sloane)

Sloane: All I want is to protect my child (AS IF - he just wanted her to inject her w/ that green felgercarb -- how sad was that at the end when she looked so scared :( )

Jack (to Syd): My feelings for you never changed (OMG i loved that scene! jack SO adorable i love when he shows a soft side yay :D )

Sark: I'm going to enjoy this more than i should (EVIL!!!!!!)

then of course the vaughn quote w/ sark :D

Sloane: Greetings from the dead (lol that was a good one)

Vaughn (to lauren): Dont touch me (you tell her spy hottie!)

Lauren: For me our marriage was real (As if you coniving two timing sl*t!!!!!!!!)

Syd: I have a sister (awwwwwww)

and finally a marshall quote:
Marshall: Not a place you wanna go after hours... (there was more but i forget LOVE MARSHALL!)

Vaughn: Holding That Thing, You Almost Look Like You Hit Puberty.

Sydney: I don't know if you can hear me....I am your sister, I'm sorry it took me this long to find you. Oh, by the way, my name is Sydney.

SARK: I' m going to enjoy this far more then I should...." :cool:

I loved the Vaughn quote to Sark: "Holding that thing, you almost looked like you've reached puberty!' HAHAHHA :D, :lol:

also....when Vaughn said" ...the prophecy...the passenger and the chosen one shall battle and none will survive!!!" HOLY COW!! that one blew me away...and I'm still thinking about it...... :blink:

I also liked when Vaughn told Lauren to practically get the hell away from him....

all the Syd, Nadia conversations were cooll.....and the Jack and Syd conversation was....heartwarming if you will... :smiley:

ETA: I forgot to mention the wonderful Marshall quote......" not a place you want to got to after hours...unless youre into that kind of thing...:lol:

ok the only one that springs to mind is

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Vaughn: Holding that thing, you almost looked like you've reached puberty!"
</span>

:groupwave: GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! :groupwave:

jems said:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Vaughn: Holding that thing, you almost looked like you've reached puberty!"
</span>
yep, that's the one i remember as well...hahaha, so awesome!!! :lol: :lol:

iheartalias said:
jems said:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Vaughn:  Holding that thing, you almost looked like you've reached puberty!"
</span>
yep, that's the one i remember as well...hahaha, so awesome!!! :lol: :lol:
Yep, my favorite too! :lol:

I think it's safe to say this is just about everyone's favorite quote! Except maybe the Sark fans'! :P

Syd: I did not greive for you (Ha! in ur face sloane)

Sloane: All I want is to protect my child (AS IF - he just wanted her to inject her w/ that green felgercarb -- how sad was that at the end when she looked so scared )

Jack (to Syd): My feelings for you never changed (OMG i loved that scene! jack SO adorable i love when he shows a soft side yay )

Sark: I'm going to enjoy this more than i should (EVIL!!!!!!)

then of course the vaughn quote w/ sark

Sloane: Greetings from the dead (lol that was a good one)

Vaughn (to lauren): Dont touch me (you tell her spy hottie!)

Lauren: For me our marriage was real (As if you coniving two timing sl*t!!!!!!!!)

Syd: I have a sister (awwwwwww)

and finally a marshall quote:
Marshall: Not a place you wanna go after hours... (there was more but i forget LOVE MARSHALL!)

i LOVE VAUGHN!!!!!!!!!! :redhair:

jems said:

</span>

:groupwave: GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! GO VAUGHN! :groupwave:
haha thats so great jems!

I loved Vaughn's: Holding onto that thing you look like youv'e almost reached puberty !! Tee Hee !!! ^_^ :D

It made me laugh and grimace at the same time as they torturing poor Vaughn. :angry: :smiley:

I loved the Jack Syd that was a sweet moment: My feelings never changed!!

Aww love me some spy daddy!! :blush: :smiley:

Vaughn – Okay, Listen to me. There’s something you need to know. When you first walked into my office with that stupid Bozo hair, I thought you were crazy. I thought you might actually be a crazy person. But I watched you and, I read your statement, and I've seen how you work, I've seen how you are in this job. In this job, you see darkness. You see the worst in people and though the jobs are different and the missions change, and the enemies have a thousand names, the one crucial thing, the one real responsibility you have is to not let your rage, and your resentment, and your disgust, darken you. When you’re at your absolute lowest, at your most depressed, just remember that you can always, you know. You got my number.

Vaughn – Syd… This watch belonged to my father. It’s broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. And when we gave it to me, he said, “You could set your heart by this watch.” It stopped October 1st... the day we met.

Sydney – Don’t use rational thought as a defense with me, not after all you and I have seen. Vaughn, you and I live and breathe madness every day on the job…there is no… rational thought! I can’t even pretend to have a conversation about anything else with you. What it comes down to is faith! What I was hoping you would say is, “Sydney I gave up; I gave up on us. I lost faith” But what you came here for … was closure… and there is not a chance you are getting that from me! I’m not gonna say I understand… I’m not gonna sympathize with you and tell you how hard it must be for you… but… you want to know how I am? I am horrible! Vaughn, I am ripped apart! And not because I lost you … but because… if it had been me… I would have waited… I would have found the truth… I wouldn't have given up on you! And now I realize… what an absolute waste that would have been!

Sydney – Everyday I wish I could go back in time, but I can’t. And as much as I … as much as I still have feelings for you, I won’t be the other woman, not ever.

Vaughn – Santa Barbara, actually I had this whole romantic weekend planned. Presidential suite at the Biltmore, candlelit dinner on the cliffs overlooking the ocean…So, we went into town, and she wouldn't stop talking about the zoo. So, we went to the zoo. Figured I’d get it over with. And then I saw how happy it made her. It made me forget about all my stupid plans. And here we had this personal chef making this unbelievable meal at the hotel, and … I proposed on one knee in saw dust in front of a giraffe with a crooked neck.

Sydney – The first time I learned of Prophet 5, my fiancé was gunned down in front of me. It turns out, he wasn't the first. They killed anyone who got to close. They’d infiltrated the highest levels of governments and the inner sanctums of intelligence agencies. They appeared to control entire sectors of technology, finance, and defense. We believed they were run by a group of twelve…whose power was everywhere and nowhere. Because no one knew who they were…until now. I've lived with secrets all my life. And I’m done.

Some excellent lines-quotes in my world from every season.

Back