Season 4 Quotes

Another one I thought was funny was when they were talking about that guy blowing up or shattering (at the beginning) and Weiss made this comment about a pinata. Ah, I have to go watch it again so I can do a direct quote.

Vartan totally kicked some emotional booty with his forgiveness speech.

How about when Vaughn was a priest and Keane said something like "It says that in the bible, right?" and then Vaughn answered "It's not like im an expert on the subjecct"

What was that quote..it was so funny!! BEcause he was pretending to be a prioest, and the guy asked him about teh bible, and he IS an expert, cause he's a preist! HA!

Man, that show is funny. And Marshall is simply the man. Everything he says is just funny.

Ok here it is for all of those of you who want Vaughn's speech about Lauren:

"The woman I was married too betrayed me. She betrayed a lot of people. And when I found out what she had done, I let my hate for her consume me. And I began to wish the woman I loved was dead. I woke up every day, imagining how I'd do it, what was the best way, what was the most efficient way. I mean, that's all I wanted. That woman was evil and deserved to be punished, so I killed her. And although that woman was the worst kind of evil, I also know that killing her was wrong. I don't sleep much. I can't close my eyes without that seeing it, that moment, the look on her face. She won't leave me. She won't.”

Back