Season 4 Quotes!

“so this is where your dad lives?”-vaughn
“what did you expect?”-syd
“A bunker or something”-vaughn

“Milo lived to the ripe old age of four.”-Doctor

“dinner? Food? Are you kidding me? yes!”-Weiss

I loved Vaughn trying to reassure Syd about playing her mom...
VAUGHN: We've got snipers standing by in case it gets inappropriate.
SYDNEY: *shudder*
:lol:

Azalea said:
[post="1327442"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Marshall: "Even his hallucinations are lucid."
(not sure if I got it exactly right but it was great.)

Azalea said:
[post="1327442"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahaha at that exact same time, both me and my sister said "eww" lmao! it was classic (y) :lol:

Syd is talking about to jack... i don't remember the actual lines, but it was something like...

Syd: Arvin and Emily want us over for dinner
Jack: Oh hunny, you could have said we were busy. I know how you can't put up with Arvin. :D

ROLF that was so funny, the look on Marshal's and Sloane's face was priceless! That was great, I was like take that Sloane. Zing.

LMAO..I almost felt kinda bad for Sloane when he said that...something like "I know you only tolerate Arvin for my sake." So I guess Irina never could stand Sloane. Just imagine how much she loathed sleeping with him! :lol:

I'm sorry but that was hilarious. If anything I feel bad for Nadia, i mean thats like her mom hated her dad. But that's ok she has a crazy assassin aunt to make up for that ;)

kum-daddy said:
I'm sorry but that was hilarious. If anything I feel bad for Nadia, i mean thats like her mom hated her dad. But that's ok she has a crazy assassin aunt to make up for that ;)
[post="1327555"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that's a good point--it didn't cross my mind

i liked the bunker quote from vaughn about jack's place hehe

OK.....you guys already mentioned a bunch of my favs........

Wow, when Mr Bristow hallucinates even his delusions are lucid! (That Jack is the Man!)

Nadia..."She asked me if you were tall, dark and handsome.....I told her you were tall. :lol:" Hilarious!

And the sniper comment....also Weiss dressing up and making a great housewife....that whole exchange was cute.

Jack...you could've said we were busy...I know you cannot stand Arvin. "Sweetheart I know he's your best friend, I can tolerate him for your sake." Classic!!! (so how did they end up having an affair anyway? :confused: )

And then the whole incredibly awesome and touching scene when Jack is worried about missing Syd's birthday, shares memories of his dad always leaving and says "Syd deserves better than that and so do you" Then he says he put in notice and apologizes for not discussing it first.....Syd "that means more to me than you'll ever know" And you know it does!!!! :smiley: Big warm fuzzies for Syd, but sad too!

I lvoe all of those, but my fav was the syd/vaughn exchange before she is Laura...it was cute. He is perfect for her. He really reassures her and calms her down.

Back