Season 4 Quotes!

Wow. I think all of you said the great quotes from this episode!! There sure was a lot of them!! Weiss, Marshall, Vaughn, everyone!! ^_^

Jack: (describing the monkeys) Cute.

I mean, when would you ever hear Jack use that word? That's how I knew something wasn't right with his mind. That and the fact that he seemed too upbeat and smiling during the doctor visits.

rileylovesalias said:
“so this is where your dad lives?”-vaughn
“what did you expect?”-syd
“A bunker or something”-vaughn

“dinner? Food? Are you kidding me? yes!”-Weiss
[post="1327351"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
YES omg the bunker
wiess :hug:

nataliethealiasfreak said:
"good thank you marshall.... remind me to kiss you!" hahahaha funny!!
[post="1327357"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yes!

Azalea said:
I loved Vaughn trying to reassure Syd about playing her mom...
VAUGHN: We've got snipers standing by in case it gets inappropriate.
SYDNEY: *shudder* 
:lol:
[post="1327442"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OMG BEST QUOTE EVER!! AHAHAHAHAHA

gypsy_silk said:
Marshall: "Even his hallucinations are lucid."

[post="1327493"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
that's awesome loved it

Jack: Curious moral concern coming from someone who kills monkeys for a living...

I love it!

PETA must be living that one up!!

I wonder if Jack is vegetarian too? :confused:

It could have been that she always couldn't stand him, but I was thinking this time period could have been post-affair and that's why she didn't like being around him.

Azalea said:
LMAO..I almost felt kinda bad for Sloane when he said that...something like "I know you only tolerate Arvin for my sake."  So I guess Irina never could stand Sloane.  Just imagine how much she loathed sleeping with him! :lol:
[post="1327536"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I loved the bunker thing!! And that sniper comment would have been more effective if it had a kiss to end it!! :naughty:

Jack's "How can you be so perfect just by standing there" speech!!!!!! :woot: :woot: 🤤 :love: :cloud9:

lol. Marshall was priceless in this episode. Just enough comic relief...you know? And wasn't it weird, Vaughn was being unusually upbeat. I liked it.

my favorite was that part when syd wasnt sure about it and then vaughn says

"well we can get wiess dressed up in a skirt to play irina" or somtin like that i loved that part

Azalea said:
I loved Vaughn trying to reassure Syd about playing her mom...
VAUGHN: We've got snipers standing by in case it gets inappropriate.
SYDNEY: *shudder* 
:lol:
[post="1327442"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

this was s major "eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww" moment - and I think more than sydney thinking it but jen garner also probably thinks of VG as a father figure so she looked appalled at the fact it was said at all :lol:

I really enjoyed vaughn being so playful with sydney again though - its nice he can be like that with her even when he knows she is really worried inside :love:

Azalea said:
LMAO..I almost felt kinda bad for Sloane when he said that...something like "I know you only tolerate Arvin for my sake."  So I guess Irina never could stand Sloane.  Just imagine how much she loathed sleeping with him! :lol:
[post="1327536"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

the quote about her islike for sloane were hilarious and sloanes face was just classic ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ really funny.

those were my favourites aling with vaughn saying jack lived in a bunker, and syd saying remind her to kiss marshall and of course all the lovely things jack said about his love for sydney and his wife :( the episode was just so well written (y)

Back