Season 4 Quotes

Jamison

Cadet
Sorry it's a little late...I had girlfriends over to watch...

I'm going to go pass out now since I was going crazy...

But on a happier note, you guys know the drill...post the quotes here! :smiley:

"I love you, i just don't think i say it enough..... no i'm not drunk"- Marshall :lol:

"My name isn't Michael Vaughn..."- Vaughn (wtf!!!!)

"I won't be at your wedding.... but i'll be watching"- Irina ( :cries: )

"It's perfect... You're perfect"- Syd to Vaughn ( :cries: again)

okay, i'm still in shock so thats all i can remember now lol

I'm trying to have more fun- Jack

One of my favorites! Jack & Irina were awesome in this episode!

Also Weiss: Or shall I call you cowboy? (in a russian accent) :lol:

Marshall: The world is coming to an end, I am not worried about some tribunal! :D

There were others, but so hard to keep track with the intensity of the finale! :rolleyes:

Yeah I love how they've been giving Jack some great one-liners these past several eps! It's like they've finally figured out that he can be great comic relief while being completely in character.

Fav quotes:

Weiss: What would Jack do in this situation?
Marshall: Well, first he'd probably glower a bit, then he'd blackmail or torture somebody.

Jack: You really are through the looking glass, aren't you?

Jack: I'm trying to have more fun.

Jack: No-one can hold onto Irina Derevko for very long.

Irina: [I'm going to give you] some advice.
Vaughn: Like what? Don't betray your spouse?
Irina: Yeah that'd be one of them.

Minister Karkov (Russian)- whoever this is your Russian is awful
Marshall- whatever, i wrote this program in five minutes you perv
:sideroll: God i love Marshall

Sydney- have i told you that i love you
Vaughn- yea, but go ahead and tell me again
Sydney- i love you
Vaughn- i love you too
Sydney- i know, say it again
:2love: that was soo cute until his big secret <_<

my all time favorite jack quote

jack: I'm trying to have more fun these days.

god that was awsome i was cracking up

and i just loved the whole wiess and marshell blackmailing that russian minister

and i dont know what it was but i liked that scene where jack ansered the phone and told that women her husband was dead it was kinda funny hes kinda like tellin her sorry hes dead but i gotta go save the world now that was great

JackBristow said:
jack: I'm trying to have more fun these days.
[post="1356024"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's one quote that definitely still sticks out. Gotta love Jack. But I am in too much :shock: to think of quotes right now.

sydney_alias_vaughn said:
Minister Karkov (Russian)- whoever this is your Russian is awful
Marshall- whatever, i wrote this program in five minutes you perv
:sideroll:  God i love Marshall

Sydney- have i told you that i love you
Vaughn- yea, but go ahead and tell me again
Sydney- i love you
Vaughn- i love you too
Sydney- i know, say it again
:2love: that was soo cute until his big secret  <_<
[post="1355974"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know, that was so great, how they both said it twice. It was sort of like, 'for those of you not paying close attention, we love each other' It was almost excessive after waiting so long for it... but it was all really heartfelt. Never mind that Vaughn is not Vaughn. :blink:

ok ahh!
soooooooo many weiss/marshall ones i dont even rembmer them all

jack: i'm trying to have more fun LMAO
jack to irina - whatever he said about no one can hold onto irina derevko and then *kiss*

syd: it's perfect... you're perfect
*tear* :love:

and the stuff in the car before syd was all 'you're not a bad guy... right?'
:thinking:

irina: you may not see me on your wedding day... but i'll see you
*cries MOMMY*

OMG so many quotes tonight - all the s/v interactions were brilliant! So sweet . Talk about bring on the love. :love:

the irina line about the wedding was awesome too but I have gotta give the best line award to jack for "i'm trying to have more fun these days" :rotflmao:

marshall and weiss were hilarious too - must find mroe quotes :lol:

I have to agree with all the other quotes already post Marshall and Weiss were brilliant.

Wiess: Later, Cowboy (russian accent)

Wiess: All the important people are being evacuated and I've always thought in the back of my mind that maybe I'd be one of them.

Marshall: I know, it's like highschool all over again.

Marshall: "Eric Weiss You are a genious!"

and what about Irina and Jack the writers gave them some of the best lines of this ep.

Jack: "you're no longer in charge of this team ."after he decks Arvin
Jack: I'm trying to have more fun these days.

Irina: Hey, Sis. There's something I've wanted to do since you were 11.(then she decks Yelena) The whole torture scene was amazing too.

Irina to Elena: "I'm going to let him do it"

The russian guy on the phone to weiss saying somwthing like "your russian is horrible!" that made me laugh.

loved the s/v lines
before the damn crash :cry: and the "im not vaughn" stuff

Weiss: I thought Sloane turned over the Blackwell index to Langely?
Marshall: He didn't it's complicated.
Weiss: Not really Sloane's evil, why wouldn't he hold onto blackmail material on world leaders?

OMG I LOVED EP!!!!! and they really did give Irina and Jack the best lines!!!!the writing was amazing this ep!!!!!but some of my faves were

Irina:I'm not going to tourtur you...I'm going to let him do it, and he's not to fond of you expecially after you tricked him into killing me....one thing you should no about Jack...he doesn't like to be anyones puppet.

Irina:don't wait to long (vaughn looks at her) I saw the ring.

and the whole marital advice 101 by Irina Derevko was awsome.

JackBristow said:
r
and i dont know what it was but i liked that scene where jack ansered the phone and told that women her husband was dead it was kinda funny hes kinda like tellin her sorry hes dead        but i gotta go save the world now              that was great
[post="1356024"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sorry, but that was not meant to be funny. It was emotional and painful for Jack to do that (we know it was because we saw the familiar "strain" on his face) to tell this stranger, just one of the many people who were close to just one of the many victims that her boyfriend was dead. If it was a "hes dead gotta go now" he would've rushed. He didn't. You saw him pause like that, didn't you? Not funny. At. All. :ermm: 🇳🇴

Back