R.i.p.

Norgasm

Cadet
It's so sad when someone in your life is taken away weather you knew them or not.

A sophomore (16 year old) from my school was killed today by getting hit by a car when he tried running across the street instead of waiting for the light to turn red.. and then the worst happened

If you would like to see the short article, and the picture of the car after it hit him go to this link..

404 Not Found | kare11.com

Norgasm said:
It's so sad when someone in your life is taken away weather you knew them or not.

A sophomore (16 year old) from my school was killed today by getting hit by a car when he tried running across the street instead of waiting for the light to turn red.. and then the worst happened

If you would like to see the short article, and the picture of the car after it hit him go to this link..

404 Not Found | kare11.com

felgercarb like this happens when your in high school.

sorry for the loss.

Yea.. I myself didn't know the kid,but I knew of him..

and yea tye.. trust me I know, there have been many kids who have been killed, committed suicide, and accidental deaths at our school...

I've been through it before it's just really sad when someone leaves us way to soon..

Na man i had a good friend commit suiecide by being killed by a train because of his girlfriend breaking up with him in the 8th grade and we tired to tackel him but he got away from us and then ya...that was 3 years ago a few days ago i think

Cherry man 1 said:
Na man i had a good friend commit suiecide by being killed by a train because of his girlfriend breaking up with him in the 8th grade and we tired to tackel him but he got away from us and then ya...that was 3 years ago a few days ago i think

Dude.. Wow.. Sad..

Back