R Nadia n Weiss the new s/v?

Couldn't get this outta my mind but do u think that nadia and weiss r gonna b as cool as s/v? I dunno, but i reckon it's really sweet! :smiley:

hmm......IMO......no.....nobody loves like Syd and Vaughn!! their love, their chemistry, their angst, it's undeniable!! ;) and after all that felgercarb they've been thru, I guess it's impossible for us not to see how deep their love for each other is....

nevertheless, I still think Wadia is cute, but their characters have not yet been developed much, so we don't have a complete idea of their relationship.......

No - they can't by like Sydney and Vaughn off on off on......I still haven't made up my mind about Nadia, after all she is Sloan's daughter.....she might have something up her sleave.

Anyways, Syd and Vaughn are the romance & action - Weiss - well he is there to make us laugh.

i haven't seen them yet but i refuse to belive anyone can be like Syd and Vaughn cos there's just something they hav that is unbeatable.

it is sooo sweet. Weiss is da best, and I know this sounds corny, but he deserves to be happy. nadia and him will look soo cute together. :kissme:

yea he does deserve someone but i just don't think they can beat Syd and Vaughn......Syd and Vaughn have these incredibly complicated lives to deal with and these obstacles they have to overcome that just makes their love so much stronger

Sad as it is, I don't think Weiss & Nadia will last long enough to become the new S/V. With Nadia's very shadowy lineage & Weiss' general unluckiness when it comes to love, I get the feeling this one's doomed to failure.

I just hope Weiss doesn't get another bullet in the neck in the bargain... :thinking:

U do hav a point there AJB....... nah, the chemistry btween Syd n Vaughn is undeniable.... but a NEW COUPLE!!!! U just get excited bout that sorta stuff :D

I love Nadia and Weiss but at the same time I don't think they will be the new s/v. S/V have been through so much and they have been on the show for so long that I think they could never be replaced. So many stories have centred around them and they have such chemistry that I don't think Nadia and Weiss could compare to that.

I like Neiss but not over SV! They aren't the new SV. They haven't gone through have the felgercarb those two have and they probably never will. The chemistry between SV is better plus they are in love. So no Neiss maybe cute but it in no way compares to Syd & Vaughn

Compared to S/V, Nadia and Weiss barely know each other. Plus they are WAY less angsty and tormented. I'd call them the new Marshall and Carrie actually.

ms.katejones said:
Compared to S/V, Nadia and Weiss barely know each other. Plus they are WAY less angsty and tormented. I'd call them the new Marshall and Carrie actually.
[post="1199363"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's so true. W &N are kinda like the new Marshall and Carrie :P

I wouldn´t compare Syd/Vaughn with Nadia/Weiss. They are so different. Sydney and Vaughn have been through so much bad things (like Lauren :P ) and Nadia and Weiss are just starting dating and flirting. But I think Nadia and Weiss could become one of the most popular couples.

(IMO Nadia/Weiss are as cute as Sydney and Vaughn are together)

I think that Weiss and Nadia may take over the role as Alias romantic interest. (y)

That thing about Syd and Vaughn worried about being cold and boring could be the writers preparing the audience that their romance was getting stale.

Weiss and Nadia are young and spontaneous compared to S&V who are presented as the older 'responsible' couple.

Vaughn told Sydney that they could go anywhere with the transport. Sydney said that they'd get into trouble. Vaughn agreed. It was only after seeing that Sydney was turning away in disappointment that he asked her if she wanted to go to Paris. So isn't that more emotional blackmail than being spontaneous and romantic?

Vaughn told Sydney that they could go anywhere with the transport. Sydney said that they'd get into trouble. Vaughn agreed. It was only after seeing that Sydney was turning away in disappointment that he asked her if she wanted to go to Paris. So isn't that more emotional blackmail than being spontaneous and romantic?

Not again! You so want S/V to be a non-couple and pick at straws such as that particular scene because that's certainly not what I saw....emotional blackmail?....puleeez!

I don't see Wadia taking over as the main couple mainly because Syd is the heroine, so her relationships will always be the focus. Wadia will remain a cute subplot imo.

As cute and fun as Weiss and Nadia are, they are not the next S/V.
Sydney and Vaughn already had a connection way before they met (Her mother allegedly killed his father). Although it's a somewhat morbid connection, it indicated that their relationship was not going to be easy. From the way that Vaughn stared at her while she applied to the CIA, we knew that these two were going to have a very interesting relationship. Their romance was forbidden which produced many UST moments that we shippers couldn't enough of. There's nothing like a clandestine romance. However, it was clear that there these two genuinely cared for each other. The boardwalk scene with their hands touching, or the time when he held her when she found out about her mother killing his father. My heart always skips a beat whenever I remember these moments.

These two have had so many obstacles in their way and they've overcome them. They're not married yet, but with their history, they're well prepared for it. Marriage is not easy, but neither are they. What I love about their entire relationship is that it's complicated but worthwhile.

With Weiss and Nadia, things are simple and fun. They don't have the history and the heartache of the S/V relationship. I have the feeling that J.J. made their relationship like this because most the other romances on the show have been troubled (Jack/Irina, Sloane/Emily, Vaugh/Syd/Lauren). The show needs close to normal relaltionships to balance out the show (Marshall/Carrie, and Weiss/Nadia).

Back