R Nadia n Weiss the new s/v?

sugababyboo said:
As cute and fun as Weiss and Nadia are, they are not the next S/V. 
Sydney and Vaughn already had a connection way before they met (Her mother allegedly killed his father).  Although it's a somewhat morbid connection, it indicated that their relationship was not going to be easy.  From the way that Vaughn stared at her while she applied to the CIA, we knew that these two were going to have a very interesting relationship.  Their romance was forbidden which produced many UST moments that we shippers couldn't enough of. There's nothing like a clandestine romance. However, it was clear that there these two genuinely cared for each other.  The boardwalk scene with their hands touching, or the time when he held her when she found out about her mother killing his father.  My heart always skips a beat whenever I remember these moments. 

These two have had so many obstacles in their way and they've overcome them.  They're not married yet, but with their history, they're well prepared for it.  Marriage is not easy, but neither are they.  What I love about their entire relationship is that it's complicated but worthwhile. 

With Weiss and Nadia, things are simple and fun.  They don't have the history and the heartache of the S/V relationship.  I have the feeling that J.J. made their relationship like this because most the other romances on the show have been troubled (Jack/Irina, Sloane/Emily, Vaugh/Syd/Lauren).  The show needs close to normal relaltionships to blance out the show (Marshall/Carrie, and Weiss/Nadia).
[post="1203882"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Just have to say I agree with all of this. Wadia have not been through as much as S/V and I like it that way. We don't need two tormented couples.

See, we can agree. Angst isn't fun. Weiss and Nadia are fun.

People get into relationships looking for happiness, not for angst.

Here's a car metaphor: Every road has a few bumps, but when a road is full of potholes you get off the road. The Syd & Vaughn road is very bumpy.

superintelligentone said:
See, we can agree.  Angst isn't fun.  Weiss and Nadia are fun.

People get into relationships looking for happiness, not for angst.

Here's a car metaphor: Every road has a few bumps, but when a road is full of potholes you get off the road.  The Syd & Vaughn road is very bumpy.
[post="1204775"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I totally agree about looking for happiness, but sometimes bad things happen (like finding out your mom killed your boyfriend's dad or waking up after two years ofbeing declared dead) and couples that can survive the bad are stronger for it. I think Wadia is adorable, but they haven't been tested with any difficulties at all and I hope they won't be because like you said fun couples are fun. Angst couples are needed on TV, too though to give some drama. We get one of each on Alias and I like that.

Back