r@nd0m 60

Status
Not open for further replies.
SecretAgentMan said:
hey nance
heyah sam

and nancee ^_^

holy felgercarb guys... yesterday i went running outside, late night and there was this guy that i ran into and he was very menacing looking but cute :lol: and i thought he was going to rape me because i was out for a run, but who else goes out at 12 like me? eeeee i was so freaked out i ran past him and ran back home :lol:

oh and i wasn't online yesterday cuz my dad is an ass. -_-

nance said:
"we need let it breeeathe

o what's that supposed to be about baby?"

Hey peoples. ^_^
WOOT WOOT NANCE WOOT WOOT! HEY! I didnt know you were back on!

O sorry im not on aim! It was maken aa slow and grrrrrr haha

did yah want me to get back on :D

oooo new random yay!

ooooo o oooooooooooooooo Shake dat @ss to the floor Let me see yah shake a tail feather ooo o oooooooo LMAO

haha its on the radio nance!!!!!!!

whoa I got up to fast because now all the bloods rushen to my head! :D

nance said:
SecretAgentMan said:
hey nance
heyah sam

and nancee ^_^

holy felgercarb guys... yesterday i went running outside, late night and there was this guy that i ran into and he was very menacing looking but cute :lol: and i thought he was going to rape me because i was out for a run, but who else goes out at 12 like me? eeeee i was so freaked out i ran past him and ran back home :lol:

oh and i wasn't online yesterday cuz my dad is an ass. -_-
LOL! I get freaked out like thats sometimes, like once, 2 of my friends and i were walking down this sidewalk towards this Chinese food place to eat, and we saw this guy behind us and he looked really scary, and we kept walking, and he kep walking behind us, and one of my friends got scared and practically started running away! lol, i told her, next time, just slow down and let the other person go ahead of you...now, if they slow down to, you know they're following you ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back