R u more of a Vaughn fan or a Sark fan?

R u more of a Vaughn fan or a Sark fan

• Vaghn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why is this even an issue? David Anders is NO COMPARISON to Michael Vartan! Vaughn all the way! How could you resist his complete devotion? *swoons*

While we are on the subject of Sark vs. Vaughn, have any of you guys been on the ABC Alias Message Boards? There is so much Vaughn bashing on that site. :( But no one seems to Vaughn bash that much on any other sites..

I love Vaughn. OMG, I LOVE VAUGHN. Sark is cute, but I don't like his personality. I mean, he can't take no for an answer. If I were Syd I think I would definitely do something to hurt him. But that's just me. He's one of those people where one minute you think you can trust him and then the next minute he backstabs you.

I'm gonna go with Sark. He has more mystery about him and I like not knowing where his loyalties lie. The British accent is just a bonus. ;)

I chose Sark. Sorry to all those people on this site who are obsessed with MV. (Well not really.) I love is air of mystery. There is just something about Sark that is attractive, and this is a quality that Vaughn does not have. I must have a weakness for baddies.

How can you hate Vaughn, I mean sure he ran off and got married but I have faith that the wont make his wife a [EDIT]! And Syd will have to find a new love (that better be as good as Vaughn, but they don't get any better than him! I love those two together but I have faith that they will be together again!) Well, anyway, lets see Vaughns hot and Sarks not! Well he is but thats only because I like the way he talks. But Vaughn all the way!

Alias*Kelli said:
How can you hate Vaughn, I mean sure he ran off and got married but I have faith that the wont make his wife a [EDIT]! And Syd will have to find a new love (that better be as good as Vaughn, but they don't get any better than him! I love those two together but I have faith that they will be together again!) Well, anyway, lets see Vaughns hot and Sarks not! Well he is but thats only because I like the way he talks. But Vaughn all the way!
i didn't h8 MV 4 that. ive always h8ed him 4 some reason.

VAUGHN ROCKS. I think the man is GOD. And Sark is his next in command!!! With Weiss in third place!! Syd is just there to serve all of them!

Back